I feel as if my child is finally coming home:Vikas Khanna 


By Rajesh Ahuja 


Noted Indian-American Chef Vikas Khanna, who has produced & dir The Last Color, a film addressing age old taboo surrounding widows in Vrindavan & Varanasi , says he is happy that his film is ready for release. .


'My heart is FULL of joy & gratitude as The Last Ccolor  is ready for release in pvr cinemas in Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Pune, Allahabad and Bhubaneswar on December 11. I feel as if my child is finally coming home,'he said in a note on Instagram.

The Last Color features Neena Gupta jn the lead role.

Khanna revealed that It took 1550 Kgs (3400 pounds) of Pink Color, more than 250 team members to shoot the Final Sequence of the THE LAST COLOR.

'I’m blessed that my Ma took the first part of the video,Khanna said.

The Last Color deals with how a 9-year old tightrope walker befriends one such widow and promises to add color to her life. 

Earlier, In a message posted on Instagram , Neena Gupta said,'A film very close to my heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog