Sonakshi Sinha is now a licensed scuba diver


By Rajesh Ahuja 


Having established a niche for herself in the film world, actor Sonakshi Sinha has now added another feather to her cap. Sonakshi is now a licensed scuba diver.

Sonakshi said that becoming a licensed scuba diver is something she has wanted to do for a long time

In a post on Instagram, Sonakshi, who just returned from a trip to Maladives, said . Sonakshi said that her achievement was thanks to her instructor from Ocean world in Maladives .

'I am now a licensed scuba diver... something i have been wanting to do for years, and finally got down to it! My love for the ocean has just grown ever since my first snorkel experience and this is taking it to a whole new level... thank you @oceanicworldmaldives for giving me my super strict and super cool instructor Mohammed, i couldnt have asked for a better teacher(i mean this is the first time I’ve scored a 100% in ANY exam 😂😂😂)!
And thanks @grandparkkodhipparu @kapilmathur1985 (the post certification photographer) for making it happen!!!,'Sonakshi posted. 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog