Akshay Kumar pays tribute to Rajesh Khanna on his birth anniversary 


By Rajesh Ahuja 


 Superstar Akshay Kumar today paid tributes to his father in law and India's first superstar Rajesh Khanna on his 78th birth anniversary. 


On Rajesh Khanna's birth anniversary, Akshay shared a few throwback pictures of Rajesh Khanna with himself and his son Aarav.















In a Twitter post, Akshay Kumar said, 'Wishing a very Happy Birthday to the 1st Superstar of Bollywood, Late Mr. Rajesh Khanna. You have given us a lots of memories through your movies sir. You will be missed always.''

Earlier, Akshay's wife Twinkle Khanna remembered her father on his birth anniversary by sharing a throwback picture of herself with her father during childhood

Twinkle wrote in her post that for her , Father’s day will always be in December.

Describing her father Rajesh Khanna as 'the only man who had the power to break my heart', Twinkle wrote, 'He told my mother that I was the best present she could have ever given him as I entered the world, feet first, on his 31st birthday. He called me Tina Baba, never baby, and though I didn't realise it at that point, my upbringing was different from all the other young girls around me.'

Twinkle shares her birthday with her father Rajesh Khanna 

Earlier in the day, Akshay Kumar greeted his wife on her birthday. 

Greeting Twinkle on her birthday, Akshay said,'Here’s to another year of questionable life decisions. But I’m so glad I get to make all of them with you Heart suit Happy birthday Tina '




Comments

Popular posts from this blog