Parineeti Chopra pens emotional note for her mother on her birthday 


By Rajesh Ahuja


'If there is one thing I have learnt from my mom, it would be to keep smiling no matter what your struggles are,'Parineeti Chopra says about her mother Rina Chopra.

Parineeti today penned an emotional note on her mother's birthday,  thanking her for giving her the most important lesson in life.

'If there is one thing I have learnt from my mom, it would be to keep smiling no matter what your struggles are. Damn this woman is strong! Just keep giggling peeps! Keep smiling. Keep those teeth out!

Thanks for the MOST important lesson chotu. She’s our family’s little atom bomb (5.1” amongst us tall Chopras) , our little packet of talent, kindness, dignity and grace. I inherited her sarcastic sense of humour, her keeda for travel and her obsession with grammar! Aaaaaah basically the best things! How wonderful does that make me? Sigh. What a gem I am .. pause for applause .. But today is about you (more on me later) - so happy birthday mother, wishing you happiness, health, blah blah. Send me gifts. Or cash. @reenachopra.art,'Parineeti said in her note for her mom on her birthday.












On the film front, Parineeti will be seen in The Girl On The Train , an action thriller directed by Ribhu Dasgupta .


Parineeti will play the role of an undercover agent in the film.

The yet-untitled film revolves around a covert rescue operation of Indian agents, led by Parineeti Chopra as protagonist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog