For me, 2020 was also an year of gratitude l:Deepika Padukone 


By Rajesh Ahuja

Deepika Padukone says that notwithstanding the unsavory happenings in 2020, for her the year was also an year gratitude for being present.

In an audio diary shared with her fans, Deepika said, 'I am sure that all of you agree that 2020 was an year of uncertainties. However, for me it was also an year of gratitude for being present. For the year 2021, I wish for myself and for everyone else good health and happiness. '





Deepika is ringing in the new year 2021 with her husband Ranveer Singh in a holiday destination believed to be in Rajasthan.

Early today, Deepika had left her fans shocked when they found out that she has deleted all her existing posts from social media. Deepika Padukone, , has removed all her Instagram and Twitter posts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog