Twinkle remembers father Rajesh Khanna with a sweet throwback picture 


By Rajesh Ahuja 


Actor turned author Twinkle Khanna today remembered her father and India's first superstar Rajesh Khanna on his birth anniversary. 


On Rajesh Khanna 's birth anniversary, Twinkle shared a throwback picture of herself during childhood with her father.

In the throwback picture, Rajesh Khanna is seen smiling at Twinkle . She also shared another picture that shows the late Rajesh Khanna in action.











Twinkle wrote in her post that for her , Father’s day will always be in December.

Describing her father Rajesh Khanna as 'the only man who had the power to break my heart', Twinkle wrote, 'He told my mother that I was the best present she could have ever given him as I entered the world, feet first, on his 31st birthday. He called me Tina Baba, never baby, and though I didn't realise it at that point, my upbringing was different from all the other young girls around me.'

Twinkle shares her birthday with her father Rajesh Khanna

Today is the 78th birth anniversary of the late actor.?

Earlier in the day, Akshay Kumar greeted his wife on her birthday.

Greeting Twinkle on her birthday, Akshay said,'Here’s to another year of questionable life decisions. But I’m so glad I get to make all of them with you Heart suit Happy birthday Tina '

Comments

Popular posts from this blog