Show must go on:  Manjari goes through film shoot despite heartbroken by personal tragedy


By Rajesh Ahuja


The show must go on , be it rain or shine, life or death, goes a famous saying.. A true meaning of this was experienced recently by actor Manjari Fadnis during a shoot of one of her film projects.

In what Manjari calls 'The most difficult day of shoot of my life', the actor went through the marathon shoot despite being devastated by the death of her favourite pet Dog Pari.





Recalling the incident, Manjari said ,'five days ago, had a finale dance performance in a film I was working on. Was the last day of shoot for that project a just before my 1st shot I saw my moms message that our Dog, Pari passed away.

Pari was the baby of our house... our lives revolved around her. Those of you who have pets can imagine what they mean to a family. Called mom on video call & saw my love Pari for one last time. I completely broke down, didn’t know how I was gonna go through with the day that lay ahead. I had to get back to shoot... & it was gonna be a long day. As devastated as I was I knew I had to collect self & get back to work & smile for the camera & dance my heart out, when all I wanted to do was curl up & cry my heart out...''

Despite being crestfallen by the news, Manjari went ahead with the shoot, mustering all her strength and curbing all her inner emotions.

''I don’t know how I managed it. But blocked out every ounce of emotion & didn’t allow myself to feel anything till they announced packup, which was after 18 & half hours that day. Only then did I call back home & burst out & went to Pune to be with my family,'she said. 


'I had heard stories of some actors performing right after some terrible personal tragedies, I never understood how they could do it. Now I know. As they say.... The Show Must Go On.....
#TheShowMustGoOn #lifegoeson,'she said.

Manjari was recently seen in the film Barot House, streamed on Zee5. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog