I am astounded by  fairy tale of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs: Vidisha Srivastava

By Rajesh Ahuja

The favourite bhabhi of television Vidisha Srivastava is fascinated by the fairy tale of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs.

Vidisha, Srivastava, who has won hearts as Anita bhabhi in the comedy show Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain, said that she is specially enamoured by Berry, Snow White's small rabbit pet and companion who never left her side despite the circumstances.


Vidisha Srivastava is astounded by the fairy tale of Snow White and Seven Dwarfs



In a chat on the occasion of National Tell a Fairy Tale day, Vidisha Srivastava said, “My mother used to read fairy tales to my sister and me before putting us to bed. My favourite fairy tale is the story of the Snow White and Seven Dwarfs. I was astounded by Berry, her small rabbit pet and companion who never left her side despite the circumstances. 

I insisted my mother get me a pet like Berry. Initially, she refused but eventually agreed to let me have a small dog instead of a small rabbit-like Snow White. I was overjoyed to have Romeo with me all the time, just as Berry was with Snow White. ''

Vidisha feels that our innocence towards fairy tales lives with us throughout our lives.

 ''I am happy a day like 'Tell a fairy tale day' exists that reminds us to relive some of the happiest moments of our lives,''she said.

Bhabhi ji Ghar Par Hain is being aired on & TV from Monday to Friday at 10 30 pm.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog