I imagine myself as Alice in Wonderland whenever I host a party at home: Priety Sahay

By Rajesh Ahuja


Most of us have held a fascination for legendary Fairy tales recounted to us by our grandparents in our childhood.

For actress Priety Sahay, the legendary Fairy tale of Alice in Wonderland has been a personal favourite since her childhood.

The fairy tale of Alice in Wonderland has held a strong fascination for her over the years.



Actress Priety Sahay says Alice in Wonderland has been her favourite Fairy tale



On the occasion of National Tell a Fairy Tale day, Priety, who assays the role of Kamini in &TV's Doosri Maa, shares as to why the Fairy tale has been her favourite.

In a chat, Priety Sahay said, the story of Alice in Wonderland has always been my favourite. I would love to read and listen to it again and again. I would never get bored with it. 

It was fascinating to see what Alice encountered after falling down the rabbit hole. The best part of Alice's story was her tea party with the Mad Hatter and all her friends. In excitement, I asked my father to buy me a tea set. I used to stage the mad tea party from Alice in Wonderland with my friends at home. They used to love my tea parties. ''


''Even now, whenever I host a party at home, I imagine myself as Alice in Wonderland'' ,she adds.

Priety Sahay has been grabbing eyeballs as Kamini in the television show Doosri Maa, being aired on &TV from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog