Rapunzel was my all time favourite Fairy tale: Kamna Pathak

By Rajesh Ahuja

Kamna Pathak,who has been grabbing eyeballs as Rajesh in the comedy show Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, is fascinated by the fairy tale of Rapunzel.

On the occasion of National Tell a Fairy Tale day, Kamna Pathak, who has won hearts as Rajesh in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, said that she has been fascinated by the long and strong hair of Rapunzel in the legendary Fairy tale.


Actress Kamna Pathak says that Rapunzel is her all'time favourite Fairy Tale



In a chat, the actress said,'“Rapunzel was my all-time favourite fairy tale. Her long and strong hair captivated me so much that I refused to let anyone cut my hair for a long time. I would ask my grandmother for champi to help my hair grow faster. 

After washing my hair, I would spend hours in front of the mirror measuring and gazing through the long strands of my hair, imagining myself as Rapunzel. ''

Kamna Pathak said that she was inspired not only by her long hair but also by her bravery and strength.

Happu Ki Ultan Paltan is being aired on & TV from Monday to Friday at 10 pm.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog