I enjoy a quick drench in the rains during a break  on sets; Siddharth Nigam


By Rajesh Ahuja

The bountiful rainfall in Mumbai during the Monsoon may seem irksome for many but for television actor Siddharth Nigam,  the rainy season is a time to enjoy and have fun.

Siddharth Nigam,  who is currently shooting for the Sci fi thriller Hero Gayab Mode on,  which is being currently aired on Sab TV,  says he loves getting himself drenched in the rain whenever he gets s break during the shooting.

In a chat, Siddharth Nigam said he is utilizing his free time on the sets to enjoy himself during the blissful Monsoon season.

“Monsoon is one of my favourite seasons in the year as it brings a very peaceful vibe. It is also like a stressbuster when I am in need of some calm and peace. During these times, I enjoy sitting by my balcony and watching the rains. A plate full of pakoras and some garam chai puts me in an ecstatic mood during monsoons and I feel there is no simpler joy than this. All these little things simply add fun to this beautiful season, making it all the more likeable.

One of my recent fond monsoon memories was while we were shooting in Baroda. The cast gathered up and we were all sitting together, talking and sharing about our journeys, careers, struggles in life. It simply became a memory. Monsoon is a season that creates such a vibe and atmosphere, everyone gathers for a good catch-up session with some pakoras and chai,'Siddharth Nigam said.

Siddharth says that during the current Monsoon rains in Mumbai,  he often slips out of the Studios during a break to drench himself in the rain.

“Here in Mumbai, the weather has lately been very blissful. We have been receiving a good amount of rainfall. During my free time on the sets, especially when it is raining, I just jump out for a quick drench in the rain.

It gives me a sense of happiness. I have always enjoyed dancing in the rain and still continue to do even while shooting on sets. My brother, Abhishek Nigam and I also utilize this time to make videos and reels for our fans,'he said.




Siddharth Nigam says that he likes a quick drench in the rains during a break on sets 


Siddharth Nigam has been receiving a lot of appreciation from viewers for his role of Shivaay in Hero Gayab Mode on, being telecast on Sab .

fantasy drama television series, produced under Peninsula Pictures by Alind Srivastava and Nissar Parvez, Hero  Gayab Mode On has been praised by viewers for its seat-wrecking storyline .

Hero Gayab Mode On features Abhishek Nigam  and Yesha Rughani in lead roles with Manish Wadhwa, Ajay Gehi, Siddharth Nigam,Keshav Sadhna, Abhishek Sharma and Gaurav Walia featuring in pivotal roles.

Also Read

Looks of Hero and Shivaay in Hero-Gayab Mode On comparable to Hollywood films; Abhishek Nigam

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/looks-of-veer-hero-in-hero-gayab-mode.html

I love experimenting with my hairstyles to add new dimensions to my character: Siddharth Nigam

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-love-experimenting-with-my-hairstyles.html

I love to goof around on the sets; Siddharth Nigam

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-love-to-goof-around-on-sets-siddharth.html

Top stories this week

Film on life of renowned chef Vikas khanna to premiere on National Geographic on Independence day

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/08/film-on-life-of-renowned-chef-vikas.html



Comments

Popular posts from this blog