Looks of Veer & Hero in Hero Gayab Mode on comparable to Hollywood movies; Abhishek Nigam


By Rajesh Ahuja

He has grabbed eyeballs with his looks as Veer and Hero in sci fi thriller Hero - Gayab Mode On , being telecast on Sab TV.

Abhishek Nigam,  who assays the role of Veer and Hero in Hero Gayab Mode on,  feels that the various looks of Hero and Veer donned by him on the show are comparable to that in Hollywood films.



Abhishek Nigam says that his looks as Veer and Hero in Hero Gayab Mode on are comparable to that in Hollywood films 




In a chat with this reporter,  Abhishek Nigam said, 'the way Hollywood actors always add swag to their look in their movies like Fast and Furious, Mission Impossible, Knight and Day, is very commendable and likeable because of how simple yet classy they look on screen. I feel Veer and Hero's various looks in the show are like those shown in these movies."

Abhishek said that donning various looks in the show has been  extremely challenging.

'There was one particular sequence in the show, where I had to dress up in various characters - as a rockstar, a sadhu and even a lady. Dressing up and acting like a lady on screen was very challenging, but it was one of the best scenes I have done by far. Besides that, I like donning the look of Hero as compared to Veer's look. Hero's look stuns me as it is kept very natural yet impactful,'he said.

Talking about his brother Siddharth's look as Shivaay in the show, Abhishek said, "Initially, when Siddharth entered the show, I really loved the look he had with his vest, the tattoos and the cape around his waist. His hair was also styled to perfection for this particular getup and I thought it was a very macho look for Siddharth that suited him well."

Abhishek Nigam and his brother Siddharth Nigam,  who assay the roles of Veer and Shivaay  respectively in Hero Gayab Mode on,  have bowled over the viewers with their style and charishma.

Also Read;

I love experimenting with my hairstyles to add new dimensions to my character: Siddharth Nigam

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/06/i-love-experimenting-with-my-hairstyles.html

Abhishek Nigam has earlier said that playing the role of Veer in Hero Gayab Mode on has made him challenge himself and test his limits.

'VEER is  not just a character that I am playing but someone more than that to me. Veer has made me challenge myself and  test my limits. Sometimes I even wonder that as Abhishek I would have not done so much to myself but how I did it as VEER.

So many things that are impossible for Abhishek, VEER does it smoothly on screen, the time between Action and Cut, veer takes over and creates magic. I just want to thanks VEER, for inspiring me to do more and more,'he said.

fantasy drama television series, produced under Peninsula Pictures by Alind Srivastava and Nissar Parvez, Hero  Gayab Mode On has been praised by viewers for its seat-wrecking storyline .

Hero Gayab Mode On features Abhishek Nigam  and Yesha Rughani in lead roles with Manish Wadhwa, Ajay Gehi, Siddharth Nigam,Keshav Sadhna, Abhishek Sharma and Gaurav Walia featuring in pivotal roles.

Top stories 


Film on Kargil War hero Vikram Batra to premiere on Amazon Prime Video on Independence day. 



Sony Pictures India join hands with Ram Madhavani films for underwater thriller

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/sony-pictures-ram-madhavani-films-join.html

Season 2 of coming of age comedy drama Never have I ever streaming on Netflix. 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/2-of-american-coming-of-age-drama-never.html


Trailer of Mimi promises quirky and emotional tale of a feisty girl's journey to becoming a surrogate mother  

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/trailer-of-mimi-promises-quirky.html



Shaheer Sheikh to join Ankita Lokhande in season 2 of Pavitra Rishta.   

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/sheikh-to-join-ankita-lokhande-in-s-2.html


Emotional and action dramas to entertain on OTT next week  

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/and-action-dramas-to-entertain-on-ott.html



Collar bomb review; Spirited acts by Jimmy, Asha Negi in thriller marred by weak script & poor direction   


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/collar-bomb-review-spirited-acts-by.html



Samantar2 is an edge of the seat thriller with virtuoso acts by Swwapnil Joshi and Nitish Bharadwaj   

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/07/samantar-2-review-edge-of-seat-thriller.html






Comments

Popular posts from this blog