2021 has been an year of different opportunities; Angad Hasija


By Rajesh Ahuja

He is creating a lot of buzz among viewers this year with his role of Kundan in Ziddi Dil Maane Na,  being telecast on Sab TV.

Actor Angad Hasija looks back at the year 2021 with a nostalgic feeling.

Actor Angad Hasija says that 2021 has been an year of different opportunities for him





Terming 2021 as an year of change,  Angad Hasija said that it was an year which witnessed him grow immensely an actor.

“This year was really good for me. It brought a new change in my life as I ventured into movies for the first time with my Punjabi film which will release soon. If I had to give 2021 a label, I would call it ‘Different Opportunities.’

An actor grows a lot in life so if I compare myself from who I used to be and who I am now, and there is a lot of change,'Angad said.

Angad looks forward with bated breath to the next year , which will see him in a new look as Kundan.

'I will be coming to television very soon as Kundan Ji with a different look in Ziddi Dil Maane Na, so I urge everyone to watch it and tell me how you liked my performance,'Angad said.

The upcoming episodes will witness  Angad Hasija’s entry in Ziddi Dil Maane Na as Kundan. His character is all set to bring exciting twists to Sanjana (Diljot Chhabra) and Sid’s (Kunal Karan Kapoor) budding relationship.

The actor,  who has over the years won acclaim with a wide range of roles on various television channels , has said that he sees his role in Ziddi Dil Maane Na as an opportunity to expand his reach as an artist.

'This is my first show with Sony SAB, and I’m really excited to be a part of it. It has been fascinating so far, the vibe on the set has been absolutely lovely, and everyone has been very warm and welcoming. I feel blessed to have bagged opportunities that have always helped me expand my reach as an artist and learn new skill sets, and this role is another feather to the cap,'Angad said.

Angad Hasija,  who made his debut on television with the show Sapna Babul Ka Bidaai, has over the years acted in several television shows,  including Phulwa , Preet Se Bandhi Ye Dori Ram Milaayi Jodi, Amrit Manthan, Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls, SauBhagya laxmi  and Waaris,.

He was last seen in the thriller Ishq Aaj Kal  on Zee5 in the role of  Arshad Ali Khan.

Talking about his plans to celebrate the new year,  the actor said that like every year, he plans to celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Gurudwara with his friends.

'I always celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Gurudwara and celebrate with my friends on 1st Jan. This is something I have been doing for years and hope to do it this year as well,'he said.


Also Read

The year 2021 has been a roller coaster ride; Diljot Chhabra

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/12/the-year-2021-has-been-roller-coaster.html



Ziddi Dil Maane Na completes 100 episodes 




Closure of cinema halls in Delhi puts question mark on release of upcoming films Prithviraj, Attack, RRR and Radhe Shyam 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/12/cinemas-closure-puts-question-mark-on.html


Release of Jersey postponed due to rising Omicron cases 





Playing Daljeet has been a gratifying experience; Sayantani Ghosh on completing one year in Tera Yaar Hoon Main 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog