Playing Daljeet a gratifying experience; Sayantani Ghosh on completing an year in Tera Yaar Hoon Main


By Rajesh Ahuja

She has caught the attention of viewers as the feisty and outspoken Punjabi girl Daljeet Bagga in the Sab TV show Tera Yaar Hoon Main.

Actress Sayantani Ghosh,  who has completed an year in Tera Yaar Hoon Main,  says that playing the role of Daljeet Bagga has been challenging but a gratifying experience for her.


Sayantani Ghosh completes 1 year in Tera Yaar Hoon Main, says that playing Daljeet has been a gratifying experience for 



'Playing Daljeet was a challenging yet a gratifying experience for me as an actor. 
I still remember I was at home in Kolkata on a Christmas break when I got the call to play DaljeetI have a special equation with Shashi Sumeet Productions, and  with Tera Yaar Hoon Main,  I got to be a part of Sony SAB for the first time in a light-hearted comedy genre and also play a Punjabi girl, which I’ve never done before, so it was a no brainer for me and I jumped onto the opportunity,'she said.

Audiences have loved Sayantani Ghosh's feisty,  outspoken Punjabi at heart persona as Daljeet.

Sayantani Ghosh said that she is happy that fans have showered so much love on the character of Daljeet.

' I  received an award for ‘The Most Popular Face’ last week, so I’m very grateful that the fans connected with Daljeet and showed her so much love. My entire journey has been absolutely great, and I’ve juggled between two contrasting emotions - getting married in real life and being the happiest that I have ever been, as well as playing a distressed mother in reel life,''Sayantani Ghosh said.

Talking about her character Daljeet , she said,“what makes Daljeet so special is that she wears her heart on her sleeves and speaks her mind. She is a strong independent woman who brilliantly managed being a single mother and a career-oriented woman at the same time. It was beautiful to see that when life gave her a second chance with love, she took it with a stride, and the fans really loved Daljeet and Rajeev’s pair and called them Daljeev. '

On her equation with her co stars, Sayantani said, 'my bond with the cast and crew is fantastic. My director Pushkar and my co-star Sudeep who are both Punjabis really helped me in getting my character right. I think our off-screen bond beautifully reflects on-screen.

I also share a special bond with the kids on set. They really look up to me professionally and personally and we have a lot of fun. I feel blessed to see that the love of my fans continues to grow with every new character. They are my strength and I would only wish that this love continues to pour in.” 

A comedy television series, Tera Yaar Hoon main has been produced by Shashi Mittal and Sumeet Hukamchand Mittal under the banner Shashi Sumeet Productions.

The show features Ssudeep Sahir, Shweta Gulati, Ansh Sinha, Priyal Gor, Sayantani Ghosh and Rajendra Chawla in key roles.

The audience has loved the chemistry between Ssudeep Sahir and Sayantani Ghosh in the show.

A popular television actress,  Sayantani Ghosh made her debut in the year 2002 with the Star Plus show Kumkum Pyaara Sa Bandhan,

Over the years,  Sayantani Ghosh has appeared in several television shows Including NaaginnMahabharatNaamkarann and Naagin 4.

 In 2012, she participated in Bigg Boss 6.

She has acted in many films,  including Bengali films Raju Uncle, Swapno, and Sangharsh as well as in Hindi  films Nayak – the Real Hero and Himmatwala.


Also Read 


Unheard and untold stories marked the line up of &TV in the year 2021





83 has a disappointing opening weekend of Rs 45 cr




Was drawn to Jersey due to its heart tugging story  ; Shahid Kapoor 




Mrunal Thakur ties up with Taco Bell for its witty campaign for its new offering



83 earns Rs 28 cr in two days,  records less than expected growth on Christmas holiday 



The year 2021 has been a roller coaster ride for me; Diljot Chhabra 




Need to raise questions if anything wrong happening in society; Sonali Kulkarni 





Japan Foundation announces the launch of the fifth edition of its Japanese Film Festival 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/12/japan-foundation-announces-launch-of.html



Aranyak; Raveena in remarkable digital debut in engrossing thriller with heady cocktail of crime and politics 




Happy to bring a smile on the face of the common people; Pariva Pranati 



Randeep Hooda unveils Villian Lifestyle's digital campaign DeoNahiVillain 




Jersey is an extremely special film for me; Mrunal Thakur 




Blessed to have bagged opportunities that have helped expand my reach as an artist; Angad Hasija 




Kartik Aaryan shares first look of his cricket themed project 




I was waiting for the right project; Ankitta Sharma 



Highly anticipated Tamil family drama Anbarivu premieres on Disney Hotstar on January 7

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/12/highly-anticipated-tamil-family-drama.html


 Dhadkan Zindagii Kii is among the most authentic medical shows on Indian television; Almaa Hussain 



Disney Hotstar to stream its first Telugu family drama Parampara from December 24





Excited at opportunity to do something that is less explored on television; Pankhuri Awasthy Rode 


 

Blessed to have played different characters in each of my television shows; Ashi Singh 




Aarya2; Sushmita Sen shines in engrossing thriller about a woman doing all it takes to protect her family 




Inside edge 3; edge of the seat thriller that takes viewers in murkier secrets in match fixing 



Playing a multi faceted character like Urvashi is a great opportunity for me as an actor; Zoya Afroz 



Illegal2;  a gripping thriller with brilliant performances by Piyush Mishra and Neha Sharma 





Dhadkan; Zindaggii Kii, story of a woman challenging patriarchy in society and workplace to pursue her dreams and career,  Airs on Sony TV 




Women like Deepika are an inspiration for many others in society; Additi Gupta 




I want to start a conversation through my films; Ayushmann Khurrana 




Abhishek Bachchan comes up with a virtuoso act in poignant story of a criminal trying to break away from his dark past 































































































 





































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog