Kaatelal and Sons bids adeau, finale episode to be telecast today


By Rajesh Ahuja

After successfully entertaining viewers , Kaatelal and Sons, inspiring story of two sisters Gareema and Susheela who fought against patriarchal tradition to run their family's ancestral salon, is set to bid adieu to viewers with the telecast of its finale episode tonight.

As Kaatelal and Sons comes to an end, actors Ashok Lokhande,  Megha Chakraborty and Jiya Shankar said that being a part of the show has been a memorable experience for them.

The actors said that it is heartening to see that Kaatelal and Sons has provided inspiration to many girls to live their dreams following the example of Garima and Susheela , the protagonists of the show.



Kaatelal and Sons comes to an end tonight 



Megha Chakraborty,  who assays the role of Garima in Kaatelal and Sons,, says that playing the role has been one of the most memorable experiences of her life and that Garima will always remain a part of her existence. .

“My experience with the show has been amazing and I learnt a lot in this journey. I think I have grown beautifully with this character, and Garima will always live within me. The character, Garima, was beautifully curated, keeping today’s audience in mind and I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. Garima is one of my favourite characters that I have essayed till date.

Making this journey even more beautiful were my co-stars who have now become a family. We have continued to put our best foot forward and have learnt a lot from each other,'Megha said.

She is happy that the show has inspired many girls in society to follow their dreams.

' It really delights me to know that we have inspired girls to step up for their dreams and live it through. I am now bidding adieu to this show with tons of memories in my heart and I thank all my viewers for the continued love and support they have given us. Our production house Contiloe pictures has always treated us all like a big tightly knitted family,'she said.

Jiya Shankar,  who assays the role of Susheela in Kaatelal and Sons, says that the show will always occupy a special place in her heart.

“I don’t even know where to begin as I have so many memories in my heart. I’d miss having fun with the entire cast in between the shots, various pranks that we played on one another and mostly I’ll miss the entire vibe of the set which was always very energetic and loving.

However, now that I will no longer be playing Susheela, I am taking a lot of beautiful memories and learnings forward. The show has a special place in my heart, and I will certainly miss every moment spent here. I will also miss coming to the sets and getting into Susheela’s dabangg and dhaakad look,'Jiya said.

Thanking the fans for the tremendous love they have bestowed on her character,  Jiya said, 'my fans and viewers have really loved my character and acknowledged my character throughout this journey of Kaatelal and Sons. It is going to be difficult for me to part ways with some of the best people I have met on the sets of Kaatelal and Sons, Also, this journey, so far, has been possible only because of all our amazing fans who have always adored us and showered us with unconditional love.”

Ashok Lokhande, who plays the role of Dharampal, the father of Garima and Susheela in Kaatelal and Sons, says that the show and the character of Dharampal is extremely close to his heart.

'Kaatelal and Sons is really close to my heart, especially the character of Dharampal. With a heavy heart, I am saying goodbye to this character and show. I have loved playing this character and I am extremely happy that our show continued to stand on its promise of delivering extraordinary content and providing unlimited entertainment for the viewers.

I am overwhelmed with the love and support our audience continued to shower us with as they did on the very first day of the show. Our aim was always to inspire with our episodes and the show is now coming to an end on a positive note. I don’t think there can be a better way to this. Basically, the story of Kaatelal and Sons has completed a full circle of life,'the  actor said.


Kaatelal and Sons,  which premiered on Sab TV in November last year,  is the story of twin sisters Garima and Susheela, who fight against patriarchal traditions to run the family's ancestral salon called Kaatelal and Sons.

The show, which impressed viewers with its compelling storyline which taught everyone to live their dreams and highlighted the fact that dreams have no gender, features  Ashok Lokhande , Megha Chakraborty and Jiya Shankar in the lead roles.

The show has inspired many across the country to take a stand for themselves and follow their dreams.

Also Read 

Kaatelal and Sons gears up for the grand wedding of Agni and Garima 



I want to express myself through own fashion statement; Jiya Shankar 




Don't miss 


Bollywood adopts wait and watch approach on release of new films amid aver earnings of Bell Bottom, threat of third wave of COVID-19 




Amazon Funnies; Stand Up Shorts on Amazon Prime Video to entertain with stand up comedy act by 4 comedians 



Trailer of Mumbai Diaries 26/11 promises a gripping tale of grit and courage during the 26/11 Mumbai attacks 




Dino Morea the surprise package of period drama The Empire 




Series giving a peek into the life of Sai Baba streams on Mx player from tomorrow 



Bell Bottom earns Rs 21 crore worldwide on its opening weekend 




Ziddi Dil Maane Na reflects the aspirations of the youth of India ; Kunal Karan Kapoor 




Shriyam Bhagnani gets praise from Sachin Pilgaonkar for City of Dreams Season 2



Ahan Shetty's debut Bollywood film Tadap to release in cinemas on December 3




Biopic on life of iconic Tamil Nadu leader Jayalalitha Thalaivi releases in cinemas on September 10

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/08/biopic-on-iconic-tamil-nadu-leader.html


Comedies,  horror flicks,  historicals, youth dramas and comedies entertain on OTT this week 





200 Halla Ho is a thought provoking tale highlighting need to address inequalities in society 

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog