For the longest time I wanted to explore Rajasthan: Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in Udaipur


By Rajesh Ahuja

With  summers being the favorite season for vacationing in exotic spots , celebrities from the world of television are taking to vacationing in scenic mountains , beaches and deserts during the season .

Television actor Siddharth Arora made the most of the Summer season by visiting the city of lakes in Udaipur in Rajasthan.

Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in the city of lakes Udaipur 


In a chat, Siddharth,  who is currently grabbing eyeballs as Mahadev in mythological show Baal Shiv,  said that the amazing beauty of the city of Udaipur left him awestruck.

“For the longest time, I wanted to explore Rajasthan. So, I visited the city of lakes, Udaipur, and I was awestruck by its beauty. Udaipur’s historical monuments made me travel back in time and enriched my experience. The narrow lanes of old Udaipur were also fascinating.

Also, as I always say, I have a special connection with nature and watching the sunset by the window and listening to devotional Lord Shiva’s songs was one of the most relaxing and peaceful moments of this trip,'the actor said.

Siddharth Arora has impressed viewers in the role of Mahadev in Baal Shiv,  which is being telecast on &TV from Monday to Friday at  8 pm.

Also Read 

Amid societal and family pressure, Pushpa aspires to fulfill her right to education 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 35 cr in its opening weekend 



Suneil Shetty attends event to create awareness about drug abuse and illegal trafficking 




Anek now streaming on Netflix 




My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog