Anek now streaming on Netflix


By Rajesh Ahuja


After entertaining in cinemas, the political thriller Anek is now streaming on Netflix. 

Anek
, directed and written by Anubhav Sinha, who also  co-produced it with T-Series, Anek stars Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead role.


Set in the North  East,  Anek is the story of an undercover cop posted in the North East who is on a journey to find peace.


Political thriller Anek is now streaming on Netflix 



Anek stars Ayushmann Khurrana in the lead alongside J.D. Chakravarthy, Manoj Pahwa and Kumud Mishra.[4][5][6]

Anek deals with violence and injustice that people of North East India have to suffer .

Talking about the film, Ayushmann said, “Anek celebrates the spirit of truly being an Indian. Anubhav sir is pushing the envelope and setting a benchmark with his passionate storytelling with this film. My character Joshua compelled me to do things I had never done before, both physically and mentally. With the right guidance and training, I gave this role my best shot to bring life to everything Anubhav envisioned for the film.”

Speaking about the film, Anubhav Sinha said, “Anek has been my most challenging film so far. It’s based on a topic that’s probably been less spoken of in the county. It re-emphasises the fact that inspite of being different in our cultures, traditions, languages, India can rise above and win as a country. Despite all the challenges that came our way, whether it was shooting in difficult terrain or filming during the pandemic, we powered through. I feel a great sense of pride and triumph that we’ve accomplished everything we set out to with this film.”

Though the film received appreciation for its story and performance by Ayushmann Khurrana,  it hada below average earnings at the box office.

Anek is the second collaboration between Ayushmann Khurrana and Anubhav Sinha after the 2019 film Article  15.


Also Read 


My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/of-my-best-memories-are-associated-with.html


I have thoroughly enjoyed the female roles that I have done till now: Yogesh Tripathi 




Jhund to have its World television premiere on Sony Max on June 26





Runway34 streams on Amazon Prime Video 




If not an actor I would have become a painter: Pawan Singh 





Wrestling was my first love: Danish Akhtar Saifi 



Sonali Bendre's romcom Jis Des Main Ganga Rehta Hai to air on Sony Max on June 25




Parents should serve as an example to their children rather than offering them advice: Neetu Kapoor 




Wagle Ki Duniya to highlight issue of female feticide 




Television artists say Yoga keeps them mentally, spiritually and physically fit 




Dhaakad to have its digital premiere on Zee5 on July 1


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/dhaakad-to-have-its-world-digital.html


Dark comedy Miya Biwi Aur Murder releases on MX Player July 1




have always wanted to be an actor: Gayatri Bhardwaj 




My father is my superhero: Sumeet Raghavan 




Bhool Bhulaiya2 streams on Netflix from June 19




My father is my role model and the best father one could ever have: Savi Thakur 




Producers of Love in Ukraine celebrate success of film 



Jannat Zubair makes waves as the youngest contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 




Slice of life love story Ittu Si Baat releases in cinemas on June 17




My father would be proud to see what I have achieved as an actor: Angad Hasija 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog