My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma


By Rajesh Ahuja

He has made a mark for himself in comic roles in films like Mardaani, Raid, Chhichhore and Helmet and in television shows like CID, FIR and the currently airing Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai.

Among his various portrayals in films and on television,  actor Saanand Verma has received special praise for the various female characters he has assayed over the years.

In a chat, the  actor revealed that It is his expertise in playing female characters that has led makers of television shows to make him play such characters.


Actor Saanand Verma says that his audience adores him in female roles 


For the actor,assaying such characters in television shows is entertaining and amusing.

 Saanand Verma, who is currently grabbing eyeballs as Anokhe Lal Saxena in the comedy show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai,  being telecast on &TV,  said, ' “It's not easy to put yourself in the shoes of a female character. And in every other episode, my writers keep forcing me to play a female character, as my audience adores me in these outfits . '

Talking about the preparation that goes into playing such characters on screen,  Saanand Verma said, 'there's a lot to consider when dressing up as a woman, from makeup to wigs, heavy costumes and fittings, and high heels. It's a never-ending process, to be honest. It isn't easy to play something you're not naturally good at as an actor, and I consider myself fortunate to have played over 200 female characters in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.

I recall playing four different girls in a row in one day, and it was rather stressful, but I had a good time. I remember when I first dressed as a woman, there were various amusing events and blunders. Still, the best one was when the media mistook me for Angoori Bhabi on the show  and began photographing me since I was dressed as Angoori. One of my favourite sequences was when TMT was getting married. And I played the mother of the pandit. It was entertaining and amusing.”

Also Read 


Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/of-my-best-memories-are-associated-with.html


I have thoroughly enjoyed the female roles that I have done till now: Yogesh Tripathi 




Jhund to have its World television premiere on Sony Max on June 26





Runway34 streams on Amazon Prime Video 




If not an actor I would have become a painter: Pawan Singh 





Wrestling was my first love: Danish Akhtar Saifi 



Sonali Bendre's romcom Jis Des Main Ganga Rehta Hai to air on Sony Max on June 25




Parents should serve as an example to their children rather than offering them advice: Neetu Kapoor 




Wagle Ki Duniya to highlight issue of female feticide 




Television artists say Yoga keeps them mentally, spiritually and physically fit 




Dhaakad to have its digital premiere on Zee5 on July 1


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/dhaakad-to-have-its-world-digital.html


Dark comedy Miya Biwi Aur Murder releases on MX Player July 1




have always wanted to be an actor: Gayatri Bhardwaj 




My father is my superhero: Sumeet Raghavan 




Bhool Bhulaiya2 streams on Netflix from June 19




My father is my role model and the best father one could ever have: Savi Thakur 




Producers of Love in Ukraine celebrate success of film 



Jannat Zubair makes waves as the youngest contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 




Slice of life love story Ittu Si Baat releases in cinemas on June 17




My father would be proud to see what I have achieved as an actor: Angad Hasija 



Makers of Hit The First Case release teaser video on Rajkummar Rao's character 




Anek to release on Netflix soon 



Social drama Salt City streams on Sony Liv 



Santosh gets kidnapped in Maddam Sir, probe into her kidnapping opens a Pandora's box 




Jurassic World Dominion earns Rs 42.7 cr in 5 days 




Brahmastra Part one trailer promises epic love story, a grand action spectacle 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog