Assaying role of Devi Parvati in Baal Shiv has been  the most precious gift this birthday: Shivya Pathania


By Rajesh Ahuja

She has grabbed eyeballs as Devi Parvati in the mythological show Baal Shiv on &TV.

For Shivya Pathania,  the opportunity to essay Devi Parvati has been the most precious gift this birthday.

Shivya Pathania says that assaying Devi Parvati in Baal Shiv is the most precious gift for her this birthday 



Playing Devi Parvati has given the television actress the opportunity to assay several Devi Roops .

Ahead of her birthday,  Shivya Pathania said that getting to play Devi Parvati has brought in the best in her as an actress.

' I receive several gifts from my fans and loved ones. But this year is extremely special as I received the most precious gift. Given my role as Devi Parvati in &TV’s Baal Shiv, I have had this wonderful opportunity to essay several Devi roops, which has brought in the best in me.

It has been quite challenging yet creatively satisfying. And that’s the best thing an actor can get – an opportunity to showcase a variety in a single character, which I see as a blessing,'Shivya Pathania said in a chat.

Asked about her plans to celebrate her birthday this year,  Shivya Pathania said, 'I am not a party person and prefer to spend my birthday with family and friends. Ideally, I love visiting my family in my hometown, Himachal Pradesh, on this special day. If in case I am busy with the shooting schedule of my popular mythological show, Baal Shiv, my family will come to Mumbai. After wrapping the day's shooting, I will take them out for fancy dining later in the evening.'

Going down memory lane,  Shivya Pathania said that her family  usually celebrates her birthday every year by performing a Rudra Abhishek (Lord Shiva’s Puja).

'My family performs a Rudra Abhishek (Lord Shiva's Puja) on my birthday. I visit Lord Shiva’s temple to seek his blessings and wish everyone good health and prosperity.

Also, my mother enjoys cooking, and since I have a sweet tooth, she always makes 'Aktori,' a traditional sweet cake made with buckwheat, wheat flour, and dry fruits that resemble pancakes. We usually eat it with honey, and it is my absolute favourite,'the actress said. 

The actress said that the entire team of her show Baal Shiv will form an integral part of her birthday celebrations.

'Siddharth Arora (Mahadev), Mouli Ganguly (Mahasati Anusuya), Aan Tiwari (Baal Shiv) and the entire team of Baal Shiv have become an integral part of my family, and any celebration is incomplete without them. I am sure they will plan something special on the set and surprise me on my birthday,'the actress said.

Asked about any special wishes for this birthday,  Shivya Pathania said, 'My most special wish would be to continue evolving as an actor and showcase my acting prowess to continue garnering my audiences’ love and blessings. '

Baal Shiv is being telecast on &TV from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.


Also Read 

NatGeo’s doc Marvel on the Subansiri charts journey of building state-of-the-art hydroelectric project on the Subansiri 




Sweet romantic comedy Haryana to release in cinemas on August 5


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/sweet-romantic-comedy-haryana-to.html


Colour Photo bags Best Feature Film Telugu at the 68th National Film Awards 



Blockbuster hit 777 Charlie to stream exclusively on Voot Select starting July 29




For me,normal is boring: John Abraham 




Short film on stigma associated with menstruation in girls releases in cinemas on August 5



Saveer believes that Forever Love is a lie while Arjun Bijlani says that true love is forever 




Elated to win the Best Actor Award for Tanhaji: Ajay Devgn 




 Zee Classic to celebrate Guru Dutt with its special property Bemisaal Guru Dutt 



MX player announces its next Original Series Shiksha Mandal 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo now streaming on Amazon Prime Video 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog