I was thrilled on being compared with Anushka Sharma; Farhana Fatema


By Rajesh Ahuja

One has often seen actors donning wigs to sport a different hairdo for the look of their characters in a film or a  television show.

For television actress Farhana Fatema,  donning a wig to sport the hsirdo of her character in the comedy show Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai turned into a thrilling moment as it evoked comparisons between her and Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma,  who is her favourite Bollywood actor.



Actress Farhana Fatema says that she is thrilled on being compared to her idol Anushka Sharma 



Talking about her experience,  on the occasion of International Wig Day,  Farhana Fatema Fatema, who essays Shanti Mishra in Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai,  said, "I love wearing wigs and experimenting with my hair. There is always something exciting in our show, especially when it comes to a look change. I completely enjoy the entire experience. Speaking of which, we had to spot short hair - the Bob cut hairstyle recently in our episodes of Chotti Chor.

So, we wore a wig, and I was on cloud nine when someone noted the similarities between my look and Anushka Sharma's haircut. Anushka is one of my favourite Bollywood actors. I was so thrilled when compared to her. I took many selfies with that bob-cut wig and posted reels on my Instagram as well. I loved the look so much that it was difficult to take my eyes off me. So, I still have that wig in my makeup room.'

Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai is aired on &TV from Monday to Friday at 930 pm.

Also Read 


Disney Hotstar unveils teaser trailer for Obi Wan Kanobi 




Disney Hotstar announces The Muppets Mayhem,a comedy series starring the world-famous Muppets 



Disney Hotstar unveils first look image of new live action Pinocchio 



Interesting twists in &TV shows this week 




International Women’s Day an occasion to celebrate our fight to make this world a gender equal place; Geetanjali Tikekar 


Auditions for Cult Men's Fashion Week begin in Delhi 




Carmesi ropes in Mithila Palkar as Brand Ambassador for campaign that urges people to own their Red Spot 




Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai to bring Bollywood twist to the viewers this week 




Sab TV launches magnum opus Dharm Yoddha Garud,untold story of King of Birds Garud 



Ajay Devgn’s Rudra The Edge of Darkness records highest viewership ever on Disney Hotstar 


Independent women taking challenges head on is very inspiring; Tanisha Mehta 



Disney Hotstar rings in Women’s Day with creations by women across borders 


Wish every woman becomes as brave and street smart as Karishma Singh in Maddam Sir; Yukti Kapoor 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/03/wish-every-woman-becomes-as-brave-and.html


 On Women’s Day, Disney Hotstar celebrates female force with Aarya, Turning Red and many more powerful titles 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog