I love the Mumbai monsoon: Pawan Singh


By Rajesh Ahuja

As celebrities from the world of films and television head for exotic locales during the Summer season,  actor Pawan Singh took a break from his active schedule for a short trip to the city of Dreams Mumbai.

In a chat,  Pawan Singh, who is currently grabbing eyeballs as Zafar Ali Mirza in the comedy show Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai,  said that it is the beautiful monsoon in Mumbai that led him to undertake a trip to the city of dreams.

Actor Pawan Singh says that he loves the Mumbai monsoon 



For Pawan Singh,  his trip to Mumbai was a beautiful experience.

“I love the Mumbai monsoon. Since I shoot for my show in Lucknow and my wife stays in Delhi, I decided to take a short trip to the city of dreams with her. We loved the rains while walking at the Marine Drive and gorged on the city’s most popular snack, Wada Pav.

We also drove to Lonavala to experience the rain with greenery, and the fragrance of the soil was magical. Honestly, my wife and I never miss a chance to enjoy this romantic season together, and this time, it was a beautiful experience in Mumbai,'Pawan Singh said.

Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai is telecast on &TV from Monday to Friday at 9 30 pm.


Also Read 


Kamna Pathak to turn into a mermaid In Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 




For the longest time I wanted to explore Rajasthan: Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in Udaipur 


Amid societal and family pressure, Pushpa aspires to fulfill her right to education 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 35 cr in its opening weekend 



Suneil Shetty attends event to create awareness about drug abuse and illegal trafficking 




Anek now streaming on Netflix 




My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog