& TV Actors term their family & peace of mind as their 'Asli Dhan' this Dhanteras


By Rajesh Ahuja

On the occasion of Dhanteras, an auspicious occasion that is said to bring more wealth for everyone,  actors of various shows being aired on &TV , said that they consider their families, their peace of mind and the useful lessons learnt from life as their precious possessions.





Actors of &TV shows term their family and their peace of mind as their precious possessions this Dhanteras 




Actor Ambrish Bobby , who assays the role of Ramesh Mishra in the television show, Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai on &TV,  considers his daughters his ‘Asli Dhan’.

"I can't thank God enough for sending them into my life. People say 'Betiyaan paraya Dhan hoti hai'. But I don't believe in that. As they are part of me and will always be,'the actor said.

Shrenu Parikh, who assays the role of Genda in Ghar Ek Mandir- Kripa Agrasen Maharaj Ki, considers her famkly and peace of mind as her real wealth.

"I think peace of mind is 'Asli Dhan' in today's life. Mental health is the real wealth for me along with my work, and my family which I thank God for giving me,'Shenu Parekh said.

Sai Ballal, who assays the role of Kundan Agarwal in Ghar Ek Mandir-Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki, considers his late mother as her real wea.

"My 'Asli Dhan' is my late mother. I keep the picture of my 'Amma' always with me. Be it in my bedroom, makeup room or wallet, her pictures, memories, and the vital lessons she taught me are my most valuable possessions in life,'Sai Ballal said.

Yogesh Tripathi, who  assays the role of Daroga Happu Singh in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, considers his skill  as am actor as his  'Asli Dhan'.

'I think the artist in me is my 'Asli Dhan'. Because of my acting prowess, I can offer a happy and comfortable life to my family. I also feel fortunate to spread countless smiles on the face of our show's fans. The real wealth God has blessed me with is my artistic skill,'Yogesh  said.

Shubhangi Atre, Angoori Bhabi of  Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, said that  her will power and determination are his 'Asli dhan'.

"My willpower, my determination, and child inside me are my 'Asli Dhan'. I always try to keep these three things alive because these are the things that make me a go-getter in life. And other than that, of course, my family, especially my daughter, is my biggest support. These are the real treasures of my life,'she said.

Dhanteras, which marks the beginning of Diwali, is the day when everyone worships Goddess Lakshmi. While it is believed that buying gold and silver on this auspicious occasion brings more wealth.

Ghar Ek Mandir-Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki airs on &TV at 9:00 PM from Monday to Friday while  Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai? Airs on the channel at 9:30 PM, Happu Ki Ultan Paltan at 10:00 PM and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai at 10:30 PM.


Also Read 

Legendary Singer Hariharan's son Akshay Hariharan scores music for Indo Polish love story No Means No 



Diwali is about celebrating the light within us; Sayantani Ghosh 




Audio shows featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Supriya Pathak and others to scare this Halloween 



Sonakshi Sinha auctions her paintings to raise funds for Covid relief 




I have struggled hard to reach where I am today; Rajkummar Rao 




Audio shows featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Supriya Pathak and others to scare this Halloween 



Sonakshi Sinha auctions her paintings to raise funds for Covid relief 


When Aashay Mishra scared his neighbors with a prank played by him on the occasion of Diwali 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/aashay-mishra-scared-his-neighbours.html


Dybbuk; this intriguing mystery lacks the chill factor 



Amitabh Bachchan’s fans get opportunity to get a piece of the megastar at NFT auction Nov 1



Diwali a great opportunity to spend quality time with your family; Mithil Jain 




Tadap trailer promises intense love story with adrenaline pumping action  



Sony SAB’s Tera Yaar Hoon Main completes 300 episodes 



Ram Gopal Varma releases title track of his upcoming film Dangerous

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/gopal-varma-releases-title-track-of-his.html

Having Sonakshi feature in music video of Mil Mahiya is a dream come true; Raashi Sood 



Excited for the release of my debut web series Fallen; Sonakshi sinha 




Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai not just a show but my life; Shivangi Joshi gets nostalgic as she bids adieu to the show 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-not-just.html


Supernatural horror films Aafat-E-Ishq & Dybbuk, crime thriller Girgit and quirky comedies Call My Agent Bollywood entertain on OTT this week 



Satyameva Jayate trailer ; story of ideological clash between brothers on launching a battle against corruption and injustice 



It is Rani Mukherjee and Saif Ali Khan vs Sidhant Chaturvedi and Sharvari in Bunty Aur Babli2; trailer promises con story with a twist 







































Comments

Popular posts from this blog