Wigs play significant role in adding fun element to my characters in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan; Yogesh Tripathi


By Rajesh Ahuja

He has grabbed eyeballs with his portrayal of Daroga Happu Singh in the comedy show Happu Ki Ultan Paltan on &TV.

The character of Daroga Happu Singh requires Yogesh Tripathi to Don several disguises , making wigs an important element of his costumes.

In a chat on International Wig Day,  Yogesh Tripathi revealed that wigs have played an important role in adding a fun element to his various characters in the show .


Actor Yogesh Tripathi says that wigs play significant role in adding a fun element to his various characters in Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 




, "The most important artists' accessories are probably costumes, wigs, and makeup. With my acting and theatre experience, I realised some looks are incomplete without a wig. Sometimes, the wig is the centre of the entire character look. In my show, Happu Ki Ultan, I often disguise myself into several characters, and wigs have played a significant role in completing the look or adding a fun element to the characters' persona.

Sometimes, while envisioning a character in a comedy role, the wig does the trick! Although I don't get to experiment much with my hair in real life,, I thoroughly enjoy experimenting with my look when I essay different characters in my reel life. In a way, I get to see myself in different hairdos! (laughs). I still remember that in one sequence where I played a character while shaking my head, the wig moved a bit and everyone burst out laughing! It took me some time to understand what happened. It was quite funny,'Yogesh Tripathi said.

Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai is aired on &TV from Monday to Friday at 930 pm.


Also Read 


I was thrilled on being compared with Anushka Sharma; Farhana Fatema 



 Disney Hotstar unveils teaser trailer for Obi Wan Kanobi 



Disney Hotstar announces The Muppets Mayhem,a comedy series starring the world-famous Muppets 



Disney Hotstar unveils first look image of new live action Pinocchio 



Interesting twists in &TV shows this week 




International Women’s Day an occasion to celebrate our fight to make this world a gender equal place; Geetanjali Tikekar 


Auditions for Cult Men's Fashion Week begin in Delhi 




Carmesi ropes in Mithila Palkar as Brand Ambassador for campaign that urges people to own their Red Spot 




Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai to bring Bollywood twist to the viewers this week 




Sab TV launches magnum opus Dharm Yoddha Garud,untold story of King of Birds Garud 



Ajay Devgn’s Rudra The Edge of Darkness records highest viewership ever on Disney Hotstar 


Independent women taking challenges head on is very inspiring; Tanisha Mehta 



Disney Hotstar rings in Women’s Day with creations by women across borders 


Wish every woman becomes as brave and street smart as Karishma Singh in Maddam Sir; Yukti Kapoor 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/03/wish-every-woman-becomes-as-brave-and.html


 On Women’s Day, Disney Hotstar celebrates female force with Aarya, Turning Red and many more powerful titles 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog