Television artists say Yoga keeps them mentally,  spiritually & physically fit


By Rajesh Ahuja

On the occasion of international Yoga day, Television actors said that practicing Yoga helps them keep mentally,  spiritually and physically fit.

Artists from various shows on &TV revealed their reasons for practicing Yoga, which is considered one of the most effective methods of establishing a connection between the body and the mind.





Television artists say Yoga keeps them mentally, spiritually and physically fit 


For Mouli Ganguly, who assays the role of Mahasati Anusuya in mythological show Baal Shiv,  Yoga is a retreat for her amid her stressful life as an actor.

“Yoga is a retreat for me amid my stressful life. Lack of exercise, inconsistent sleeping patterns, and bad eating habits are important concerns for actors because they severely impact their physical and mental health. So, my main motivation for yoga daily is to stay on track and maintain my physical fitness.

As a regular yoga practitioner, I believe that Yoga and pranayama are among the oldest and most tried and true methods for reaching my goals. Yoga serves as a form of treatment for me. Wishing everyone a wonderful day of yoga,'she said.

Farhana Fatema, who assays the role of Shanti Mishra in the comedy show Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai,  says that practicing yoga helps her cope with life's hard struggles with ease.

“Yoga has let me explore more wholesome ways to respond to negative emotions. It is the ultimate tool that has helped me cope with life’s hard struggles with ease and helped me always remain optimistic and focused. I started doing Yoga to become a better performer.

Doing Yoga has improved my body posture, vitality and focus. I start my daily routine with asanas, pranayama, meditation and chanting. Yoga is the most organic and productive way to find comfort for my mind and body. On this yoga day, I urge everyone to include some yoga in their lives for their emotional, physical, and mental well-being. "Happy Yoga Day to all,'Farhana Fatema said.

Himani Shivpuri, who assays the role of Katori Amma in &TV’s Happu Ki Ultan Paltan, said that doing Yoga helps her to stay calm and makes her feel collected.

“To be honest, I enjoy Yoga and spend fifteen to twenty minutes each day doing Lotus pose or trikonasana. I am a diabetic patient, and doing Trikonasana helps me as a medicine and helps me transform this physical pain into my strength. When you are ageing, you do not have to be strong or flexible; it’s not about always looking good.

But doing Yoga is about self-inquiry. It’s about taking time to show up for ourselves in a nurturing and sustainable way. I spend a lot of time meditating, which keeps me calm and makes me feel collected, leading to a productive lifestyle. I never feel more beautiful than when I’m doing yoga,'she said.

Aasif Sheikh, who assays Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in &TV’s Bhabiji Ghar Par hai,  says that Yoga has taught him a new approach to being mentally and physically attractive as an actor.

“ On-screen, looking fresh, bright, and hilarious is never easy. There are times when I need to be alone and sit quietly. Yoga, meditation, and everything else is a terrific healthy drug for me. Yoga has taught me a new approach to being mentally and physically attractive as an actor. I have a long commute daily, so I make the most of my hours with Yoga and meditation in the car.  When I get to set, I prefer to do Padmasana and sit in the lotus posture for a few minutes to aid digestion. Yoga helps me in every way, and I would all my fans to do Yoga to stay fit physically and mentally,'Aasif Sheikh said.

International Yoga Day is celebrated across the world on June 21.



Also Read 


Dhaakad to have its digital premiere on Zee5 on July 1


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/dhaakad-to-have-its-world-digital.html


Dark comedy Miya Biwi Aur Murder releases on MX Player July 1




have always wanted to be an actor: Gayatri Bhardwaj 




My father is my superhero: Sumeet Raghavan 




Bhool Bhulaiya2 streams on Netflix from June 19




My father is my role model and the best father one could ever have: Savi Thakur 




Producers of Love in Ukraine celebrate success of film 



Jannat Zubair makes waves as the youngest contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 




Slice of life love story Ittu Si Baat releases in cinemas on June 17




My father would be proud to see what I have achieved as an actor: Angad Hasija 



Makers of Hit The First Case release teaser video on Rajkummar Rao's character 




Anek to release on Netflix soon 



Social drama Salt City streams on Sony Liv 



Santosh gets kidnapped in Maddam Sir, probe into her kidnapping opens a Pandora's box 




Jurassic World Dominion earns Rs 42.7 cr in 5 days 




Brahmastra Part one trailer promises epic love story, a grand action spectacle 




Nikamma releases in cinemas on June 17




Khuda Haafiz2 Agni Pareeksha releases in cinemas on July 8




Dr Kiran Bedi's book Fearless Governance launched in Hindi 




Janhit Mein Jaari has poor start, earns Rs 41 lakh on opening day 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/mein-jaari-has-poor-start-earns-rs-41.html


Top advocate Sneha Singh makes entry into Bollywood through her single Lihaaz 




Love playing a strong and bold woman who walks an unconventional path to achieve a life of respect and dignity; Karuna Pandey 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog