My father is my superhero: Sumeet Raghavan


By Rajesh Ahuja

He has been eliciting praise for his portrayal of father to two kids Sakhi and Atharva in the slice of life comedy show Wagle Ki Duniya.

In real life,  Television actor Sumeet Raghavan considers his father as his superhero.

On the occasion of Father's day, Sumeet Raghavan, who assays the role of Rajesh Wagle in Wagle Ki Duniya,  being telecast on Sony SAB,  said that his father is for him a true hero who has essentially shaped his personality.

Sumeet Raghavan says that his father is his superhero 


'I am very attached to my father. To me, he is my superhero. I am sure I am not the first child to say this but he is a true hero, who has essentially shaped my personality. My Father is a man of many qualities. I have never seen him get angry or mad at anyone. Even at 87, he is rocking it! His mantra is to keep calm and hustle on. He is truly the biggest source of inspiration in my life.

I try to imbibe some of his qualities and practice it in my own life like being strong, patient and resilient towards the many hurdles that life will throw at you. And this is exactly the legacy I want to pass on to my kids,'Sumeet Raghavan said.

On his plans to celebrate Father's day,  the television actor said, 'If I am not working, I usually spend Father’s Day at home with my kids. I believe I am a hands on father, both offscreen and to my onscreen kids, Sakhi and Atharva. '

To my fans, please respect your parents as they are our gurus and it is our duty to make them feel loved and taken care of.

Sumeet Raghavan is grabbing eyeballs as Rajesh Wagle in Wagle Ki Duniya, which is being telecast on Sony SAB from Monday to Saturday.

He has impressed viewers with his portrayal of Rajesh Wagle in the show. 


Also Read 


Bhool Bhulaiya2 streams on Netflix from June 19




My father is my role model and the best father one could ever have: Savi Thakur 




Producers of Love in Ukraine celebrate success of film 



Jannat Zubair makes waves as the youngest contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 




Slice of life love story Ittu Si Baat releases in cinemas on June 17




My father would be proud to see what I have achieved as an actor: Angad Hasija 



Makers of Hit The First Case release teaser video on Rajkummar Rao's character 




Anek to release on Netflix soon 



Social drama Salt City streams on Sony Liv 



Santosh gets kidnapped in Maddam Sir, probe into her kidnapping opens a Pandora's box 




Jurassic World Dominion earns Rs 42.7 cr in 5 days 




Brahmastra Part one trailer promises epic love story, a grand action spectacle 




Nikamma releases in cinemas on June 17




Khuda Haafiz2 Agni Pareeksha releases in cinemas on July 8




Dr Kiran Bedi's book Fearless Governance launched in Hindi 




Janhit Mein Jaari has poor start, earns Rs 41 lakh on opening day 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/mein-jaari-has-poor-start-earns-rs-41.html


Top advocate Sneha Singh makes entry into Bollywood through her single Lihaaz 




Love playing a strong and bold woman who walks an unconventional path to achieve a life of respect and dignity; Karuna Pandey 



Prithviraj earns a poor Rs 55 cr in its opening week 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/earns-poor-rs-55-cr-in-opening-week.html


TV artists share their monsoon fashion fundas 




Season 2 of SHE premieres on Netflix on June 17


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/season-2-of-she-premieres-on-netflix-on.html


Horses Stable Launch Premiere Edition of Jr Category for Young Entrepreneurs with Atal Innovation Mission, NITI Aayog 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/horses-stable-launch-premiere-edition.html


Sonali Bendre makes her OTT debut with web series Broken News 



Disney Hotstar debuts Marvel Studios' A Fan’s Guide to Ms Marvel 




Unexpected twist in Ek Mahanayak- Dr B.R Ambedkar 





Fangirl Trisha Ashish Sharda bags a pivotal role in her favourite show on television 




Spy thriller Mission Majnu, social drama Janhit Mein Jaari releases in cinemas on June 10



Neetu Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Kiara Advani excited at release of their next film Jug Jugg Jeeyo 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog