Theatre has always been my first love: Aasif Sheikh


By Rajesh Ahuja

He may have established a niche for himself as an actor in films and television over the years but for Aasif Sheikh , theatre will always remain his first love.

Aasif Sheikh,  who has impressed audiences as Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in the comedy show Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain on &TV,  says that theatre has been instrumental in igniting his love for acting and providing him with a strong foundation in his profession.



Actor Aasif Sheikh says that theatre has always been his first love 


Talking about his journey from theatre to television on World Theatre Day, Aasif Sheikh said,“Theatre has always been and is my first love. It has been instrumental in igniting my passion for acting and providing me with a strong foundation.

During my early days in theatre, I worked in various plays and got to learn from prominent personalities. I got busy with Bollywood and television, but I have not left the theatre. A few months back, I had the opportunity to be part of one of my oldest plays, 'Hum Deewane Hum Parvane'. I returned to the theatre to perform after seven long years. My family was there to support me, and I was glad that my kids were watching me in the audience. It was a proud moment for me.”

Aasif Sheikh is currently grabbing eyeballs as Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in the comedy show Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain on &TV.

Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hain is telecast on &TV from Monday to Friday at 10 30 pm.

Over the years, Aasif Sheikh has carved his niche as an actor in Bollywood as well as in television.


Also Read 


Hilarious take on life of illegal immigrants United Kacche premieres on Zee5 this week 



Lessons I learnt from theatre will stay with me forever: Kamna Pathak 



Music composer Yashraj Mukhate comes up with quirky sleep anthem on World Sleep Day 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2023/03/music-composer-yashraj-mukhate-comes-up.html


Theatre offered me a lot of learnings to become a good actor: Neha Joshi 




Experience of being on stage laid foundation of my acting career: Atharva Karve 




Mystery thriller Gaslight premieres on Disney Hotstar this week 



Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga grabs eyeballs for its slick storyline and good performances 



Netflix to stream unique love story between a Human being and a vampire in Tooth Pari next month 




Pathaan now streaming on Amazon Prime Video 




Fasting is an effective therapy to cleanse our bodies: Himani Shivpuri 



Fasting during Chaitra Navratra is one of the most divine feelings: Preity Sahay 



Everything I've accomplished is due to the support of friends, family and fans from Bihar: Saanand Verma 





Poetry is a form of expression that inspires me: Rohitashv Gour 


I express my emotions through poems: Himani Shivpuri 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2023/03/i-express-my-emotions-through-poems.html

Poetry is the best kind of addiction: Mohit Dagga 




Comedy Kanjoos Makhichoos premieres on Zee5 on March 24




New show Hum Rahein Na Rahein Hum airs on Sony Entertainment Television from April 10




Mrs Chatterjee Vs Norway wins appreciation for its performances, story and direction 



Crime thriller Kuttey now streaming on Netflix 





I want to embark on an exciting journey of success: Akanksha Puri 




A R Murugadoss' August 16,  1947 to release in cinemas on April 7



Television actors plan to celebrate Holi with finest Holi delicacies 



Rocket Boys 2 premieres on Sony Liv on March 16



Poor box office run of Akshay Kumar continues, Selfie earns just Rs 14 cr in opening week 




Suspense thriller Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga premieres on Netflix on March 24



Nikhil Yadav to join cast of Ek Mahanayak Dr B R Ambedkar 



I am astounded by the  tale of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs : Vidisha Srivastava 


















































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog