I have always wanted to be part of the creative process; Mansi Bagla


By Rajesh Ahuja

After working in the real estate industry for many years, Mansi Bagla is now embracing on a new chapter in her life as a film producer.

For Mansi Bagla,  who turned a producer last year with her maiden film production venture Forensic,  getting closer to  release of her film is an exciting experience.

Mansi Bagla,  who recently celebrated her birthday on the sets with the entire cast and crew of Forensic, says that seeing her first film project being closer to fruition is a dream come true for her.

"It is a dream come true. Last year, in an interview I remember saying that if I can make my first film within the first year in the industry, it is my claim to fame and here I am. I knew I would cut my next birthday cake on set when I had just acquired the rights of Forensic last year. I operate with sixth sense, vibes and determination and that is what has led me here",  Mansi Bagla, Founder of Mini Films, said.

It was only in August 2020, that Mansi Bagla and Varun Bagla announced their maiden project, Hindi remake of superhit South Film Forensic .

As the shooting of Forensic, which features Vikrant Massey,  Radhika Apte and Prachi Desai in lead roles, gets underway in the beautiful locales of Mussoorie , Mansi Bagla is happy that her hard work has yielded results and grabbed eyeballs.

Celebrating her Birthday on sets of Forensic was like a dream she envisaged and saw it coming true, 

 "Birthdays are always special and this one had to be the best one. My entire team got together and threw me a surprise on set post shoot. It was extremely endearing. I think this team is a winning combination and the energy is infectious. I’m very sure it will translate into something fabulous onscreen. .

The surprise did not end there, a video from Abhishek Bachchan, wishing me had to be the cherry on the icing. I have been a huge fan of his work and a wish from him really means a lot,"she said.

Birthday wishes continued to pour in for Mansi from industry stalwarts and friends. 
 
Having walked the ramp for Neeta Lulla and Shaina NC, Mansi graced the cover of Filmfare this month.

She looks mesmerizing in a black and golden gown with a sheer neck, a tied hair bun and flawless makeup.



Mansi Bagla says that being a part of the creative process as producer of her maiden project Forensic is a dream come true 


Mansi says that she has always wanted to be a part of the creative process.

"I always wanted to be a part of a creative process. Films are a part of my existence and fame is only a by-product. There are perks in every profession. In the glamour industry attention is a given if you are on the right track, you would not have to clamour for it. Walking for Neeta Lulla and Filmfare are jewels in my crown. It is very reassuring that the hard work has yielded results and the right eye-balls,'Mansi said.


Talking about her future plans and what lies ahead, Mansi said, "Life will always have its challenges but it all depends on what you make out of it. I am very ambitious, hardworking and I know what I bring to the table. This is just the beginning of many more milestones ahead. As for what lies ahead, Varun and I have signed a few directors and writers under our banner Mini Films. I keep reading scripts almost on a daily basis and I have a lot of inclination towards music. But in all fairness, right now the clear priority is Forensic because I am making a superhit film,'she said.

Forensic is a remake of a Malayalam superhit thriller 

A Hindi remake of the 2020 Malayalam superhit thriller , Forensic is being  produced by   Soham Rockstar Entertainment and Mini Films,Deepak Mukut, Mansi Bagla and Varun Bagla. It has been co-produced by Hunar Mukut.

It features Vikrant Massey and Radhika Apte in the lead roles and Prachi Desai in a pivotal role.

Vikrant Massey  will be essaying the role of a meticulous forensic officer in the film. In the  remake of  the film,  Vikrant Massey will be stepping into the shoes of Tovino Thomas  who played the protagonist in the original film.

'Forensic', that released earlier this year, opened to raving reviews from the critics and the audience alike. The remake is a part of Mini Flims' Mansi Bagla's acquisition of three super hits South Indian remakes.

Speaking about the film,  director Vishal Furia has said, "Forensic" explores the advanced science of crime scene investigation that expedites the process of finding the criminal. Having said so, I want to tell this science in an entertaining and thrilling way.

Vikrant and Radhika are believable actors and together we would want to convey to the audiences that this science is available for everyone to help them if they are the victims of a crime. The producers Mansi and Varun Bagla and Deepak Mukut don't want to leave any stone unturned in the process of telling this exciting story and helping the story to reach one and all."

Also Read 

Rural entertainment channel Azaad announces Originals Meri Doli Mere Angana and Pavitraa Bharose Ka Safar 




Pranutan Bahl impresses in Helmet, is looking to push the envelope as an actor 


Salman Khan and Ayush Sharma in a fierce showdown in first look poster of Antim The Final Truth 



Mystery thriller Candy premieres on Voot Select tomorrow 



Huge buzz awaits release of Thalaivi in cinemas this week 




Shang Chi witnesses jump in its collections on Sunday, earns Rs 10.75 cr in its opening weekend in India 




Family dramas Apne,  Dharam Veer, Jis Desh Main Ganga Rehta Hai and Munnabhai MBBS on Sony MAX in September 






















Comments

Popular posts from this blog