Tour to Garhwal Tehri brought back old memories: Himani Shivpuri


By Rajesh Ahuja

At a time when celebrities from the entertainment world are heading for exotic locales during the Summer season to take a break from their hectic schedules,  actor Himani Shivpuri traveled to Garhwal Tehri with her family.

In a chat,  Himani Shivpuri said that a trip to Uttarakhand,  where she grew up took her on a trip down memory lane.


Himani Shivpuri says that a trip to Garhwal Tehri with her family brought back old memories 



Himani,  who is assaying Katori Amma in the comedy show Happu Ki Ultan Paltan,  said that the tour to Garhwal Tehri fields brought back old memories.

“I travelled to Uttarakhand, where I grew up. The tour to Garwhal's Tehri fields with my family brought back many old memories. We all went sightseeing, viewed Asia's largest bridge, and made some mountain tracks.

I also travelled to Missouri for some me-time before heading to Dehradun. I got to meet everyone in my family. It was a revitalizing experience for me, and I can't get enough of excursions like this,'she said.

Himani Shivpuri is currently grabbing eyeballs as Katori Amma in the comedy show Happu Ki Ultan Paltan,  being telecast on &TV  from Monday to Friday at 10 pm.

 
Also Read 


80s actress Mandakini returns to arclights with music video Maa o Maa 




I love the Mumbai monsoon: Pawan Singh 




Kamna Pathak to turn into a mermaid In Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 




For the longest time I wanted to explore Rajasthan: Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in Udaipur 


Amid societal and family pressure, Pushpa aspires to fulfill her right to education 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 35 cr in its opening weekend 



Suneil Shetty attends event to create awareness about drug abuse and illegal trafficking 




Anek now streaming on Netflix 




My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog