Whatever I have learnt about acting is thanks to my drama teacher in school: Saachi Tiwari


By Rajesh Ahuja

She has won hearts as Sumati in the mythological show Baal Shiv,  being telecast on &TV.

Television actor Saachi Tiwari, who is catching the attention of viewers in the show,  attributes the success she has achieved as an actor to her drama teacher in school.

Actress Saachi Tiwari says that whatever she has learnt as an actor is thanks to her drama teacher in school 





Expressing her gratitude to her teacher on the occasion of Guru Purnima,  Saachi Tiwari said, 'Guru Brahma, Guru Vishnu, Guru Devo Maheshwara’ - this quote implies the importance of a Guru or teacher in one’s life. In my school, my drama teacher was the one who guided me in times of doubt. She trusted me and brought out the best in me. Today, if I can perform onscreen, it is just because of her, and I will always be thankful to her forever.

There was a time when I was not confident, but she motivated me, helped me hone my skills and asked me to keep trying. Whatever I have learned about acting is through her. She taught me how to express myself through my art. I express my love and respect by sending her a rose on Guru Poornima. She always says, my Guru Dakshina to her is my hard work, my success, and my growth."

Guru Poornima is a day dedicated to all gurus. The Guru is considered someone who is either our teacher, mentor, or counselor who guides and inspires us and instills values and knowledge.

Saachi Tiwari has received accolades from viewers for her portrayal of Sumati in the mythological show Baal Shiv.

A part of several television shows in the past,Saachi Tiwari recently made an entry in Baal Shiv as Sumati,  the daughter of Vidhyadhar and Sulochana.

Incidentally,  Saachi Tiwari is the elder sister of Aan Tiwari, who plays the title role in the show.

Baal Shiv is being telecast on &TV from Monday to Friday at 8 pm.


Also Read 


Campus Diaries tops IMDb’s list as Most Popular Indian Web-Series in 2022




Ramabai and Bhimrao to stand for Women Empowerment in Ek Mahanayak Dr B R Ambedkar on &TV 




Actress Yami Gautam Appointed Brand ambassador of Dollar Missy 



Khuda Haafiz2 earns Rs 5.75 cr in opening weekend 




Slice of life drama Ghar Wapsi premieres on Disney Hotstar on July 22




Poor run of Bollywood films continues,Khuda Haafiz2 earns Rs 3 cr in first two days 



Intense action drama Shoorveer premieres on Disney Hotstar on July 15


Devi Parvati takes Goddess Durga's form to kill Mahisasur in Baal Shiv 




Janhit Mein Jaari to release on Zee5 on July 15


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/mein-jaari-to-release-on-zee5-on-july.html


Koffee With Karan back with its seventh season 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/koffee-with-karan-back-with-its-seventh.html

Wagle family helps reignite Rajesh’s love and passion for singing 



Khuda Haafiz2 to release in cinemas on July 8,certified A by CBFC 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/haafiz2-to-release-on-july-8-certified.html

MX player announces Dharavi Bank, a realistic crime thriller with Suniel Shetty, Vivek Oberoi and Sonali Kulkarni 




Kamal Haasan’s Vikram Hitlist to have its World digital premiere on Disney Hotstar July 8




Quirky dramedy Dr Arora Gupt Rog Visheshagya to stream on Sony Liv from July 22



Tapsee Pannu and Tahir Raj Bhasin's Loop Lapeta to have World Television Premiere on Sony MAX July 8



Shahid Kapoor features in a brand campaign from India's poker platform PokerBaazi.com 




High drama in &TV shows this week 




Playing Nargis in Khuda Haafiz Chapter II has been emotionally and physically challenging: Shivaleeka Oberoi 




Disney Hotstar, Endemol Shine India and Ram Madhvani Films announce Aarya 3




Jug Jugg Jeeyo reaches Rs 100 cr milestone worldwide 




Lord Shiva himself has inspired me to prepare for the role of Baal Shiv: Aan Tiwari 




On international Jokes Day, a look at hilarious dialogues from popular comedy shows on &TV 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/on-international-jokes-day-look-at.html


A dream that remained unfulfilled: when Dev Anand dreamt of making a film with Shirley Mclean 




Mirchi Plus Audio OTT launched Huge library of original audio stories across genres 




Prithviraj now streaming on Amazon Prime Video 



Kashmir is one of the most memorable places I have ever experienced: Aasif Sheikh 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog