Lord Shiva has inspired me to prepare for role of Baal Shiv: Aan Tiwari on getting Best Child Actor award


 By Rajesh Ahuja

Aan Tiwari, who has impressed viewers in the title role in &TV’s mythological show Baal Shiv, has caught the attention of the jury at Bharat Icon Awards 2022.

Aan Tiwari received the Best Child Actor award at the recently held award ceremony for Bharat Icon awards.

In a candid chat, Aan Tiwari shared his excitement on receiving the prestigious award, inspiration behind playing the title role, camaraderie with co-stars, behind-the-scenes fun and much more.


Aan Tiwari gets Best Child Actor award at the Bharat Icon Awards 




Teeming the award as a blessing  from  Lord Shiva,  Aan Tiwari said that the Lord himself has inspired  him to prepare  for the role of  Baal Shiv.

'My entire family is ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. My mother has helped me in learning all his stutis and has told me about many stories on Mahadev. I can say that Lord Shiva himself has inspired me to prepare for the title role of Baal Shiv. I consider myself lucky that, through this show, I can learn more about him,'thechild actor said.

The actor said that the award, his first  for the role  of  Baal  Shiv, motivates him further to continue giving his best and keep the viewers entertained.

'I am overjoyed to have won the Bharat Icon Best Child Actor award. This is my first award for playing Baal Shiv, and my family, friends, and entire team of the show are ecstatic. Everyone called and congratulated me.

I want to thank my audience for their love and positive responses since the commencement of the show in November 2021. This award motivates me further to continue giving my best and keep the viewers entertained. I feel this is Lord Shiva’s blessing,'he said.

Aan Tiwari said that he shares a close bond with members of the cast  of Baal  Shiv.

'The entire cast and crew of Baal Shiv have become my family. I feel the set of the show is my home. I share a close bond with Mouli Ganguly, who plays the role of my mother Mahasati Anusuya in the show. While audience get to watch the beautiful, endearing relationship between mother Mahasati Anusuya and Baal Shiv in the show, not many know about our special bond behind the camera.

She not only assists me when I am shooting scenes, but we also play games together in our free time. She frequently prepares my favourite lunch items, and we always eat together. Siddharth Arora (Mahadev) and Shivya Pathania (Devi Parvati) also love me a lot. Apart from shooting, we also engage in a lot of fun activities. The crew also helps me to give my best in the show and they all make me feel as if I am surrounded by my family on the set,'he said.

  Aan Tiwari  said that the recent entry of his sister Saachi Tiwari  on the show  was a high moment for him.

'Recently my elder sister Saachi Tiwari has entered the show as Sumati. I loved the moment she came on set in Sumati’s avatar. No one had informed me about her entry and it was a big surprise for me to see her as Sumati on set.

I love to see my sister acting and rehearsing her lines with Mouli Ganguly (Mahasati Anusuya). I am sure the audience will like her part and continue to bless us both to give our best,'he said.

Thanking the viewers for the love bestowed on him, Aan Tiwari hoped they will continue showering their love and effection on him.

'I hope that the audience will keep showering their love and affection on me and the show and help us win many more awards in future as well,'he said.

Baal  Shiv is being telecast on & TV  from  Monday to  Friday at  8pm.


Also Read 


On international Jokes Day, a look at hilarious dialogues from popular comedy shows on &TV 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/on-international-jokes-day-look-at.html


A dream that remained unfulfilled: when Dev Anand dreamt of making a film with Shirley Mclean 




Mirchi Plus Audio OTT launched Huge library of original audio stories across genres 




Prithviraj now streaming on Amazon Prime Video 



Kashmir is one of the most memorable places I have ever experienced: Aasif Sheikh 




Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 51 cr in its opening week 




Shubhangi Atre vacations in Maladives with family and friends 



Tour to Garhwal Tehri brought back old memories: Himani Shivpuri 




80s actress Mandakini returns to arclights with music video Maa o Maa 




I love the Mumbai monsoon: Pawan Singh 




Kamna Pathak to turn into a mermaid In Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 




For the longest time I wanted to explore Rajasthan: Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in Udaipur 


Amid societal and family pressure, Pushpa aspires to fulfill her right to education 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 35 cr in its opening weekend 



Suneil Shetty attends event to create awareness about drug abuse and illegal trafficking 




Anek now streaming on Netflix 




My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog