Diwali celebrations held on sets of Wagle Ki Duniya


By Rajesh Ahuja

As Countdown begins for the festival of lights,  Diwali celebrations were held on the sets of  slice of life comedy show Wagle Ki Duniya on Sab TV.

The cast of Wagle Ki Duniya welcomed the festival of lights on their sets with a fun-filled Diwali party.



Wagle Parivaar kicks off Diwali celebrations on the sets of Wagle Ki Duniya 



Diwali celebrations by the cast consisted of several fun activities.

The celebrations kicked off with the cast split up into two teams.  The ladoo making activity engrossed the two teams in a healthy competition, with both eager to see themselves as the champions. Later the atmosphere was filled with a melodious mood with an Antakshari mehfil, leading all the actors to jam to their favourite songs. Like the show, the party’s atmosphere was filled with laughter, chatter and banter which was a true celebration of their beautiful bond.

Bharati Achrekar,  who assays the role of Radhika Wagle,said that she is happy at ghe opportunity to celebrate Diwali with the cast .

'Wagle Ki Duniya is loved by the audience so much, and I am really thankful to our viewers who have accepted us with open arms and are showering their love on us. ‘Wagle Parivaar’ is my second family and having this opportunity of celebrating Diwali with my family made me so happy.

The concept of our show resonates with the audience, and what’s better than celebrating it with your favourite cast? This Diwali, I urge all my fans and well-wishers to spend quality time with their families and make the most of this festival. I wish my viewers a pleased and prosperous Diwali,'she said.

Sumeet Raghavan, who assays the role of Rajesh Wagle,  said that celebrating Diwali with the cast of Wagle Ki Duniya made this Diwali more special for him.

 “Working on the sets is always so fun, and I relate with the stories that I’m usually portraying as I find myself thinking of past incidents from my life similar to that shown the show. This Diwali became even more special as I got to celebrate it with all my cast members.

I loved the ladoo making competition; it is my favourite Diwali sweet, and to compete to make the most ladoos, brought the child in me to life. I must say I got a little too competitive. But none of this fun and merrymaking would have been possible without our viewers and our fans who keep showering their love onto us. I wish them all a happy and prosperous Diwali,'he said.

Pariva Pranati, who assays  the role of Vandana Wagle, said celebrating Diwali with the cast of the show was fun.

 “To see the set transformed with Diwali decorations was absolutely breathtaking. I’m glad I got to celebrate Diwali with my cast; we have all grown close to each other, almost like a real family. I especially had fun playing antakshari with them and reminisced about my childhood days where no party was over without a round of antakshari.

So in a way, Wagle Ki Duniya reminds me of all the different stages in my life because there is always a character, young or old, who is going through something that all of us might have gone through and to see it come to life with such a lighthearted spirit is absolutely magical. We all would know a Vandana or a Rajesh or someone like Sakhi and Atharva, and I think that’s what everyone loves about the show, and I am grateful that we get to play those characters and bring a smile to people’s faces,'she said.

A comedy show based on characters created by noted cartoonist, R. K. Laxman, Wagle Ki Duniya deals with the issues faced by middle-class in India.

It stars Sumeet Raghavan,Pariva Pranati , Anjjan Srivastava , Bharati Achrekar and Chinmayee Salvi in key roles.

 The show has won several plaudits for its relatable storyline and relatable characters played by some of the most loved artists that brings out the endearing bond between families.

The show catering to three different generations of the Wagle family, has struck a chord with the viewers and its refreshing storyline. is loved and appreciated across the country.

The show has been lighting up  up mood of viewers every week with a new set of struggles that the Wagle Parivaar tackles with their individualistic charisma and charm.

Also Read 

&TV appreciates its on-screen homemakers on National Housewife Day 



Baal Shiv, story of the Baal Roop of Lord Shiva, premieres on &TV on November 23



Fortunate to have got opportunity to work with accomplished actors in Tabbar; Ajitpal Singh 




&TV Actors term their family and their peace of mind as their precious possessions this Dhanteras 




Legendary Singer Hariharan's son Akshay Hariharan scores music for Indo Polish love story No Means No 



Diwali is about celebrating the light within us; Sayantani Ghosh 




Audio shows featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Supriya Pathak and others to scare this Halloween 



Sonakshi Sinha auctions her paintings to raise funds for Covid relief 



I have struggled hard to reach where I am today; Rajkummar Rao 




Audio shows featuring Amitabh Bachchan, Supriya Pathak and others to scare this Halloween 



Sonakshi Sinha auctions her paintings to raise funds for Covid relief 


When Aashay Mishra scared his neighbors with a prank played by him on the occasion of Diwali 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/aashay-mishra-scared-his-neighbours.html


Dybbuk; this intriguing mystery lacks the chill factor 



Amitabh Bachchan’s fans get opportunity to get a piece of the megastar at NFT auction Nov 1



Diwali a great opportunity to spend quality time with your family; Mithil Jain 




Tadap trailer promises intense love story with adrenaline pumping action  



Sony SAB’s Tera Yaar Hoon Main completes 300 episodes 



Ram Gopal Varma releases title track of his upcoming film Dangerous

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/gopal-varma-releases-title-track-of-his.html

Having Sonakshi feature in music video of Mil Mahiya is a dream come true; Raashi Sood 



Excited for the release of my debut web series Fallen; Sonakshi sinha 




Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai not just a show but my life; Shivangi Joshi gets nostalgic as she bids adieu to the show 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-not-just.html


Supernatural horror films Aafat-E-Ishq & Dybbuk, crime thriller Girgit and quirky comedies Call My Agent Bollywood entertain on OTT this week 



Satyameva Jayate trailer ; story of ideological clash between brothers on launching a battle against corruption and injustice 



It is Rani Mukherjee and Saif Ali Khan vs Sidhant Chaturvedi and Sharvari in Bunty Aur Babli2; trailer promises con story with a twist 






 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog