Shubhangi Atre vacations in Maladives with family and friends, terms it as a perfect escape


By Rajesh Ahuja

Amid the hot summer weather in North India and other parts of the country,  Television actor Shubhangi Atre recently vacationed in the scenic locales in Maladives with her family and friends.

In a chat,  Shubhangi Atre, who is winning hearts as Angoori Bhabi in the popular comedy show Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai,  said that that Maladives was a perfect getaway for her and her family with its turquoise waters and starry skies.


Shubhangi Atre vacations in Maladives with family and friends 



“I keep going on short trips to the mountains to rejuvenate myself. However, I went to the Maldives this time with my daughter and an old friend. I am a beach lover who enjoys being photographed on crystal clear waters. The Maldives was the perfect escape with its turquoise waters and starry skies,'Shubhangi Atre said.

In the midst of a hot Summer season in various parts of the country,  celebrities from the world of entertainment are heading to various exotic locales in India and abroad to take a break from their hectic schedules.

Shubhangi Atre is currently grabbing eyeballs as Angoori Bhabi in the popular comedy show Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai,  being telecast on &TV. 


Also Read 


Tour to Garhwal Tehri brought back old memories: Himani Shivpuri 




80s actress Mandakini returns to arclights with music video Maa o Maa 




I love the Mumbai monsoon: Pawan Singh 




Kamna Pathak to turn into a mermaid In Happu Ki Ultan Paltan 




For the longest time I wanted to explore Rajasthan: Siddharth Arora talks about his vacation in Udaipur 


Amid societal and family pressure, Pushpa aspires to fulfill her right to education 



Jug Jugg Jeeyo earns Rs 35 cr in its opening weekend 



Suneil Shetty attends event to create awareness about drug abuse and illegal trafficking 




Anek now streaming on Netflix 




My audiences adore me in female roles: Saanand Verma 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/audiences-adore-me-in-female-roles.html

Jug Jugg Jeeyo takes a rocking start at the box office, earns Rs 21 cr in 2 days 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/06/jugg-jeeyo-takes-rocking-start-earns-rs.html


Some of my best memories are associated with my playing female characters: Aasif Sheikh 



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog