Want to dedicate my success as actor to my Guru Ranjit Kapoor: Rohitashv Gour


By Rajesh Ahuja

He has established a niche for himself as an actor in films and on television with a wide range of roles in films like A Wednesday,  Lage Raho Munnabhai and PK and television shows like Laapataganj and Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.

Film and television actor Rohitashv Gour,  who has over the years made his presence felt as an actor , dedicates his success as actor to his Guru Ranjit Kapoor.


Rohitashv Gour dedicates  his  success  as  actor  to his Guru  Ranjit Kapoor 



On the occasion of Guru Purnima,  Rohitashv Gour, who is currently grabbing eyeballs as Manmohan Tiwari in the comedy show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai, said that he attributes his success as an actor to his Guru Ranjit Kapoor.

“On the occasion of Guru Poornima, I would like to highlight work of renowned filmmaker and dramatist Ranjit Kapoor. I honour him for his major influence on my life and work. Because of him, my time at the National School of Drama was successful. I cannot imagine my life's journey without his presence.

He supported me through thick and thin. He would consider me for various roles in the plays he would direct. He was the one who guided me in times of doubt and allowed me to be the best version of myself. Working with him was an incredible learning experience. Today, I am a successful actor, and I want to dedicate this success to my Guru, Shri Ranjit Kapoor,'he said.

A well known film and television actor,  Rohitashv Gour is well known for playing Mukundlal Gupta in Laapataganj and Manmohan Tiwari in the comedy show Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai.

Guru Poornima is a day dedicated to all gurus. The Guru is considered someone who is either our teacher, mentor, or counselor who guides and inspires us and instills values and knowledge.


Also Read 


My mother is my Guru: Charrul Malik 




Whatever I have learnt about acting is thanks to my drama teacher in school:Saachi Tiwari 



Campus Diaries tops IMDb’s list of most popular Indian web series in 2022



Ramabai and Bhimrao to stand for Women Empowerment in Ek Mahanayak Dr B R Ambedkar on &TV 




Actress Yami Gautam Appointed Brand ambassador of Dollar Missy 



Khuda Haafiz2 earns Rs 5.75 cr in opening weekend 




Slice of life drama Ghar Wapsi premieres on Disney Hotstar on July 22




Poor run of Bollywood films continues,Khuda Haafiz2 earns Rs 3 cr in first two days 



Intense action drama Shoorveer premieres on Disney Hotstar on July 15


Devi Parvati takes Goddess Durga's form to kill Mahisasur in Baal Shiv 




Janhit Mein Jaari to release on Zee5 on July 15


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/mein-jaari-to-release-on-zee5-on-july.html


Koffee With Karan back with its seventh season 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/koffee-with-karan-back-with-its-seventh.html

Wagle family helps reignite Rajesh’s love and passion for singing 



Khuda Haafiz2 to release in cinemas on July 8,certified A by CBFC 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2022/07/haafiz2-to-release-on-july-8-certified.html

MX player announces Dharavi Bank, a realistic crime thriller with Suniel Shetty, Vivek Oberoi and Sonali Kulkarni 




Kamal Haasan’s Vikram Hitlist to have its World digital premiere on Disney Hotstar July 8




Quirky dramedy Dr Arora Gupt Rog Visheshagya to stream on Sony Liv from July 22



Tapsee Pannu and Tahir Raj Bhasin's Loop Lapeta to have World Television Premiere on Sony MAX July 8



Shahid Kapoor features in a brand campaign from India's poker platform PokerBaazi.com 




High drama in &TV shows this week 




Playing Nargis in Khuda Haafiz Chapter II has been emotionally and physically challenging: Shivaleeka Oberoi 




Disney Hotstar, Endemol Shine India and Ram Madhvani Films announce Aarya 3




Jug Jugg Jeeyo reaches Rs 100 cr milestone worldwide 




Lord Shiva himself has inspired me to prepare for the role of Baal Shiv: Aan Tiwari 




On international Jokes Day, a look at hilarious dialogues from popular comedy shows on &TV 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog