Excited at opportunity to do something less explored on television; Pankhuri Awasthy Rode


By Rajesh Ahuja

She has caught the attention of viewers with her portrayal an Artificial Intelligence Officer Meera in the Sab TV show Maddam Sir.

Amid accolades for assaying the character,  actor Pankhuri Awasthy Rode says that she is excited at the opportunity to attempt a character that is quite less explored on television.



Pankhuri Awasthy Rode says that she is excited at opportunity to do something less explored on television 





'As an actor, I always try to experiment with diverse roles. With Maddam Sir, I’ve got the opportunity to portray something that’s less explored on television. I am highly excited to take up this role as it is unique and stands out from what I have done so far,'Pankhuri Awasthy said.

Pankhuri has impressed viewers with the various stunts that she gets to do as AI officer Meera.

The actress said that performing various action stunts as Meera has been quite challenging for her. At the same time,  it is something that she looks forward to.

'Before taking up this role which requires me to do action stunts,  I  was nervous as it is something that I haven't attempted before. However,  performing action stunts as part of my role as an Artificial Intelligence Officer is an experience that I look forward to.

The experience of doing something that I haven't attempted before is quite intriguing . I  hope the viewers will continue to enjoy my performances and shower their love on me,'she said.

Produced by Jay Mehta under the banner Jay Production, Maddam Sir revolves around Five police officers who work at a Mahila Police Station in Lucknow - Constable Santosh Sharma, Constable Cheetah Chaturvedi, Head Constable Pushpa Singh, SI Karishma Singh and SHO Haseena Mallik. They are helped by a reporter, Sunny Chaddha and their prisoner Billu Champat.  

Maddam Sir  stars Gulki Joshi, Yukti Kapoor, Sonali Naik, Bhavika Sharma, Priyanshu Singh, Ajay Jadhav , Rahil Azam and Pankhuri Awasthy Rode in prominent roles. 

The show recently saw the entry of Pankhuri Awasthy Rode as an Artificial Intelligence Officer in the Mahila Police station. 

Pankhuri Awasthy Rode came to limelight with her role of Razia Sultan in the historical drama Razia Sultan on  &TV.  She also grabbed eyeballs as Draupadi in the period drama Suryaputra Karan

She was ast seen in the role of Vedika Agarwal in the popular Star Plus show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.

Pankhuri made her Bollywood debut in the film Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan, which released last year.


Also Read 

TV actors emphasize need to conserve energy on National Energy Conservation Day 



Disney Hotstar unveils teaser of its first-ever Hotstar Telugu Special series Parampara 




My character of Asura Andhak has a royal touch to it; Krrip Kapur Suri 



Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui earns Rs 12.5 cr in opening weekend 




Blessed to have played different characters in each of my television shows; Ashi Singh 




Aarya2; Sushmita Sen shines in engrossing thriller about a woman doing all it takes to protect her family 




Inside edge 3; edge of the seat thriller that takes viewers in murkier secrets in match fixing 



I don't like to repeat myself by doing characters that I have done before; Vivian D'Sena 




Playing a multi faceted character like Urvashi is a great opportunity for me as an actor; Zoya Afroz 



Illegal2;  a gripping thriller with brilliant performances by Piyush Mishra and Neha Sharma 





Dhadkan; Zindaggii Kii, story of a woman challenging patriarchy in society and workplace to pursue her dreams and career,  Airs on Sony TV 




Women like Deepika are an inspiration for many others in society; Additi Gupta 




I want to start a conversation through my films; Ayushmann Khurrana 




Abhishek Bachchan comes up with a virtuoso act in poignant story of a criminal trying to break away from his dark past 


































 


























































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog