Tera Yaar Hoon Main to bid adeau after glorious run: Sayantani,Ssudeep overcome with nostalgia


By Rajesh Ahuja

After a  glorious run of 350 episodes, Tera Yaar Hoon Main,  a unique show with a slice of realism, bids adeau to the viewers.

With more than 350 episodes under its wing, the show has come to a capstone whereby lead characters Rajeev Bansal (Ssudeep Sahir) and Daljeet Bagga (Sayantani Ghosh) must decide if they would want to continue their relationship or depart from each other’s lives forever.

As the show concludes, with its last episode to be telecast on January 29, Daljeet will be seen  at her life’s biggest crossroad where she must decide if she wants to go back to her past or make headway with her present. She has declared war against her fate saying that she will not let either of her husbands or her “kismat’ decide her future and she will be the sole decision maker of her life.

The show paints a very real illustration of everyday life and how we are forced to take some strong, unpleasant decisions. The show ends after a trial of love and the victory of good intentions over evil.


Tera Yaar Hoon Main bids adeau after glorious run of 350 episodes 





As the show reaches its end, it's lead stars Sayantani Ghosh and Ssudeep Sahir  find themselves filled with nostalgia about the sweet memories associated with the show.

Speaking about his journey with the show, Ssudeep Sahir said,Goodbyes are always hard but there has to be an ending to pave the way for new beginnings. I will truly miss playing Rajeev, his simplicity and strong-will still leaves me spell bounded and the guy really inspires me.

I will miss my cast and crew without whom the journey wouldn’t have been as amazing as it is. I’m not upset that it’s over. It’s the time we spent together that matters. We were like a real family offscreen as well and my heart is so full now despite the show coming to an end. The show truly came with a unique storyline, depicting very raw emotions with a hint of humour on prime time and I thank the channel and the writers for their trust in me to portray Rajeev. I hope I have done justice to the character, and I am taking a piece of the show with me so that the legacy stays alive forever.”

Talking about her journey on the show Sayantani said“I am out of words to express what is going on in my head. Life is full of goodbyes and this one is painful. The show has played a major role to my success, and I will truly miss playing Daljeet as I was too emotionally invested in the character.

I really admire her as she is so headstrong and brave. It is a bittersweet moment now as over the years the audience has showered so much love on Daljeet and now that the show has ended, I feel a little empty inside. I also want to take a moment to thank and appreciate my team without whom this journey wouldn’t have been fulfilling. I will really miss going on the sets, getting ready for the character but like I said all good things also come to an end and lastly, I would like to thank our viewers for their unconditional support.”

Since its inception, the show has received loads of love and appreciation as it came with a one-of-a-kind storyline shedding light on very sensitive topics like progressive parental relationships, remarriage and moving on.



Also Read 

TV actors reminisce memories of Republic Day celebrations during school days 




Deepika Padukone makes digital debut with Gehraiyaan; trailer promises engrossing tale of love, lies and betrayal 




Baby Maurya in Sab Satrangi is a modern grandma and way ahead of her time; Joyshree Arora 




Feel blessed to see love of my fans grow with every new character; Sayantani Ghosh 




Human; Shefali Shah shines in engrossing thriller that takes viewers on insightful journey in dark underbelly of medical profession 




Dhadkan Zindagii Kii has been the best television debut for me; Almaa Hussain 




Maddam Sir has helped me grow personally and professionally; Gulki Joshi 



PVR Cinemas adds a new 4-screen property in Narsipatnam in Andhra Pradesh 





Ranjish Hi Sahi; Amla Paul, Tahir Raj Bhasin make a mark in this emotional tale about love, loss and longing 




Being happy is key to all locks; Sumeet Raghavan 




Playing Divya and Maa Laxmi in Shubh Laabh challenging as well as a satisfying experience; Chhavvi Pandey 




Disney Hotstar launches its first micro-series Aanandham Aarambham 




Velle; Abhay Deol, Karan Deol shine in sweet comedy with heart touching emotions and brilliant performances 



Kangana Sharma takes internet by storm with her latest photoshoot 




Being known as Shanti Mishra in Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai is my biggest achievement; Farhana Fatema 


Omicron surge: several Bollywood films to release on OTT in January and February 




Sakina Mirza's character has helped me garner attention from people across India; Akanksha Sharma 




New show Sab Satrangi to premiere on Sab TV soon 










 

 
















 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog