TV actors lend support to fight against gender bias, express pride in having a daughter 


By Rajesh Ahuja

Amid celebrations of National Girl Child Day on January 24 every year to promote awareness about rights of girl child, their education and curb gender biases. television actors today lent support to the campaign against Gender discrimination

On the occasion of National Girl child day, &TV actors Vishal Nayak,  Farhana Fatema,  Ambrish Bobby,  Aasif Sheikh,  Rohitashv Gaur and Shubhangi Atre expressed a feeling of pride on having a daughter.





On National Girl Child Day, &TV actors expressed pride on having a daughter 

The actors expressed pride of having  daughters and wished best for all the daughters of the country.

Vishal Nayak,  who assays the role of Manish Agarwal in Ghar Ek Mandir Kripa Agrasen Maharaj Ki,  said that he is extremely grateful to God for bestowing him with a daughter.

“I still remember the first time I held my daughter in my arms. Her tiny hands and feet had such an impact on my life that they changed me forever. She is now my biggest fan and critic. I am forever grateful to have her in my life. I feel proud of my daughter every time she achieves a goal in school or earns a certificate in any activity. She makes me feel her success as my own accomplishments,''Nayak said.

Farhana Fatema, who assays the role of Shanti Mishra in Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai,  talked about her special bond with her daughter.

'I am a proud mother of a 10-year-old daughter, with whom I share a special bond. My relationship with her is evolving into a beautiful friendship as she grows older. On this day, I would like to tell all the parents out there that our daughters are no less than boys, so we must educate and nurture them just as we do for our boys. Eradicating gender bias will help us making the world a much better place to live,'she said.

Ambrish Bobby, who assays the role of Ramesh Prasad Mishra in Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai, said that daughters should be given equal rights and opportunities as sons.

, “Daughters are a blessing. I have an exceptional bond with my daughter, and I learn so much from my daughter every day. My day is incomplete unless I talk to her. The world is incomplete without girl children, so they should be given equal rights and opportunities to grow,'he said.

Aasif Sheikh, who assays the role of Vibhuti Narayan Mishra in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai,  says that he has a deep emotional bond with his daughter.

'“My daughter is compassionate, loving, and adorable. People say that after marriage the relationship of father-daughter changes and they do not remain close enough, but I completely disagree with this and even after she gets married, I will not let go of my responsibilities towards her and love her as much as I do today,'he said.

Rohitashv Gaur, who assays the role of Manmohan Tiwari in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hai,  said that he always wanted to have a daughter in his life.

“I always wanted a girl child in my life. To my fortune, God has gifted me with two beautiful daughters who have brought only good changes in my life. I am grateful for their existence and give my blessings and love to every girl child in the country,'he said.

Shubhangi Atre,who assays the role of Angoori Bhabhi in Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain,  said that his daughter is his biggest strength.

“My daughter is my biggest strength. I remember, in the initial days of my career, there were hardships and sometimes I had to be away from her for quite a few days. But she was always understanding and even today her maturity makes me feel grateful to be her mother. We both spend plenty of time together and do household chores, play games, plant trees, and talk a lot. I wish every girl child a life filled with love and happiness,'she said. 


Also Read 


Karan and Monami in danger in Ziddi Dil Maane Na 




Wearing that armor gave me a sense of power; Temuera Morrison 




Akhanda sets viewership record for Telugu movie on Disney Hotstar 



Shoot of An Action Hero kicks off in London 



Essaying character of Goddesses is rewarding as well as challenging; Shivya Pathania 





Deepika Padukone makes digital debut with Gehraiyaan; trailer promises engrossing tale of love, lies and betrayal 




Baby Maurya in Sab Satrangi is a modern grandma and way ahead of her time; Joyshree Arora 




Feel blessed to see love of my fans grow with every new character; Sayantani Ghosh 




Human; Shefali Shah shines in engrossing thriller that takes viewers on insightful journey in dark underbelly of medical profession 




Dhadkan Zindagii Kii has been the best television debut for me; Almaa Hussain 




Maddam Sir has helped me grow personally and professionally; Gulki Joshi 



PVR Cinemas adds a new 4-screen property in Narsipatnam in Andhra Pradesh 





Ranjish Hi Sahi; Amla Paul, Tahir Raj Bhasin make a mark in this emotional tale about love, loss and longing 




Being happy is key to all locks; Sumeet Raghavan 




Playing Divya and Maa Laxmi in Shubh Laabh challenging as well as a satisfying experience; Chhavvi Pandey 




Disney Hotstar launches its first micro-series Aanandham Aarambham 






Velle; Abhay Deol, Karan Deol shine in sweet comedy with heart touching emotions and brilliant performances 



Kangana Sharma takes internet by storm with her latest photoshoot 




Being known as Shanti Mishra in Aur Bhai Kya Chal Raha Hai is my biggest achievement; Farhana Fatema 


Omicron surge: several Bollywood films to release on OTT in January and February 




Sakina Mirza's character has helped me garner attention from people across India; Akanksha Sharma 




New show Sab Satrangi to premiere on Sab TV soon 































































 
















 







 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog