My son is my biggest critic; Pariva Pranati


By Rajesh Ahuja

Even as she wins accolades for her portrayal of middle class housewife Vandana Wagle in the slice of life comedy show Wagle Ki Duniya on Sab TV , Television actress Pariva Pranati says that her biggest critic is her four years old son Rushank 

In a chat , Pariva Pranati  said that despite being just four years old, her son fully relates to the characters and the situations in the show, which is about the daily lives of Middle class people.

'I always thought Rushank is too young to relate to a TV show, but I think the characters in our show are so relatable and the fun added in the storyline has made him enjoy it a lot. At a young age, he still tries to grasp the simple messages that we try to put across through our show like loving and respecting our parents and enjoying with family and friends. It truly makes me feel proud mother. When I was away from him while shooting outdoors for the show, he used to find solace in watching the show,'she said.

She said that her don always gives honest views about her performance in the show.

 “I consider my son to be one of my best critics. He shares the most honest views. He is always excited when it's time to watch Wagle Ki Duniya on television. He calls it ‘Mama ka show’ and alerts everyone in the family to sit and watch it together which reflects the very essence of our show.

He often refers to me as Vandu Rani and though he is just four years old, I think he understands the emotions portrayed in the show. He doesn’t like it when I cry onscreen, and he often compliments me if am decked up for a particular scene,'Pariva Pranati said.


Television actress Pariva Pranati says that her son is her biggest critic 





The actress said that her son enjoys the various character of the show, including that played by Anjjan Srivastava  and Bharati Achrekar in the show.

'My son loves Sakhi (Chinmayee Salvi) and Atharva (Sheehan Kapahi) and his favourite character has to be Dasani (Nayan Shukla). I often find him copying Dasani’s style or reaction when he enjoys his food on screen. At the same time, he enjoys watching Aanjjan Ji and Bharati Ji’s scenes too and calls them Dada and Dadi,'she said.

Pariva Pranati said that bringing up her son has helped her bring out the true emotions of a mother for her onscreen children.

“Having and raising my son helps me bring out the true emotions of a mother for my onscreen children especially Atharva as I spend so much time on the set. I often tell Atharva that he is a slightly older version of Rushank and that I will always treat him just like my own son. Rushank also has often asked me if I love my onscreen kids more than him.

A comedy show based on characters created by noted cartoonist, R. K. Laxman, Wagle Ki Duniya deals with the issues faced by middle-class in India.

It stars Sumeet Raghavan,Pariva Pranati , Anjjan Srivastava , Bharati Achrekar and Chinmayee Salvi in key roles.

 The show has won several plaudits for its relatable storyline and relatable characters played by some of the most loved artists that brings out the endearing bond between families.

The show catering to three different generations of the Wagle family, has struck a chord with the viewers and its refreshing storyline.

Also Read

Punjabi film Chal Mera Putt 3 earns Rs 4.75 cr in its opening weekend

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/mera-putt-3-earns-rs-4.html


Punjabi film FufaDji releases in cinemas on November 11




RRR to release in cinemas on January 7 next year 




Docu drama series House of Secrets on shocking case of deaths of members of a family in Burari streams on Netflix from October 8




Youthful show Ziddi Dil Maane Na to witness new twists this week with entry of Sushant Kandya 




Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya to part ways after four years of marriage 



Break Point, untold story of Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi from bromance to break up, streams on Zee5 




Maidaan to release in cinemas on June 3 next year 



Anurag Basu, Rahul Mittra, Boman Irani walk the red carpet at opening of the Tashkent international film festival 



Iconic ad campaign Yeh toh bada Toing Hai in New avatar in ad featuring Vicky Kaushal and Rashmika Mandanna 


Birthday boy Ranbir Kapoor's hot and intense look in new poster of Shamshera bowls over fans 



Kota Factory 2; Jeetu bhaiya's life altering lessons highlight of insightful series on problems of IIT aspirants 




Filmmakers line up release of their films after decision to allow reopening of theatres in the state 




Yash Raj Films announce release of biggies Bunty Aur Babli2, Prithviraj, Shamshera and Jayeshbhai Jordaar 




Rashmi Rocket trailer; Tapsee features in a gritty tale about gender testing in sports 




Sardar Udham to release on Amazon Prime Video in October 































Comments

Popular posts from this blog