I believe in constantly working on myself and evolving into best version of myself every single day: Shreya Poonja


Malaviya Nagar beauty credits her never say die spirit for her winning the  Femina Miss India-2023 first runner-up crown


By Rajesh Ahuja

She is the latest beauty from the capital city of Delhi to make her mark at the Femina Miss India pageant.

Shreya Poonja, the Delhi girl who bagged the first runners up crown at the Femina Miss India 2023 pageant held at Imphal, says that it is her never say die spirit that helped her win the crown.

In a chat with reporters during her visit to her home state Delhi last week,  Shreya said that it is her never say die spirit,  a trait inbuilt into her personality, that has helped her overcome all obstacles in life .

''I believe that a never-say-die spirit helped me win the Femina Miss India-2023 first runner-up crown. It is a quality I have built into my personality and this certainly is the most crucial aspect that helps me overcome obstacles in life,'Shreya said  in an interaction with the media.





Shreya Poonja credits her never say die spirit for her winning the Femina Miss India 2023 first runner-up 








Shreya,  an alumni of Delhi University's Deshbandhu College,  said that he believes in constantly working on herself and evolving in the best version of herself.

' I believe in constantly working on myself and evolving into the best version every single day. This is something  that  I  have focused on religiously,” Shreya said. 

For an Economics Graduate from Delhi University's Deshbandhu college,  the feeling of winning the Femina Miss India 2023 First Runners up crown is still sinking in.

“The feeling is slowly sinking  in ,'she said.

For the Delhi beauty, winning the coveted crown was preceded by a lot of efforts over the  past few years.

'A lot of efforts went in the last few years in preparing myself for the contest. That all my efforts of the past few years have finally borne fruit makes me feel accomplished  The efforts have validated my victory,'Shreya Poonja said.

During her visit to Delhi,  Poonja visited her alma mater at St. Anthony's Senior Secondary School, Hauz Khas and Deshbandhu college  in Kalkaji.

She had a meeting with Delhi's Chief Fire Officer in the Fire Headquarters at Connaught Place among other social engagements.

Reflecting about the journey that culminated in her winning the Femina Miss India 2023 first runners up crown, Shreya said: “I have evolved every single day of my 40-day journey, learning new things about myself along the way.

There were tight schedules and self  discipline -played an important part in the journey. Each individual associated with  me offered something great  towards my journey. I truly cherish the time now.”

Shreya gives credit to her parents - mother Bharti Poonja and father Sanjay Poonja – for the feat.

“My parents have been instrumental in my win. I have not had an easy path to victory. However, my close friends and family members continued to support my vision and gave strength and encouragement to me whenever necessary,'she said.

Talking about her future plans, she said: “I have always been in love with the camera, for as long as I can remember!  I am keenly interested in the entertainment and show business and have already been working towards making a mark in the  arena since I was 17.

I’m looking forward to commencing work soon.”

When asked to share tips for young girls preparing for the title, Shreya said,''the most important thing I believe is to be truly happy with what you do and not let short term wins or defeats sway you . 

Have a clear vision of why you want to do something and then work towards it every second of every day. Soon things are bound to work your way. Do not get impatient with the results of your efforts. Please know that it is not the win but the habit of pushing yourself to the limit that will in time bear fruit.'

Born and brought up in Delhi,  Shreya Poonja is an Economic graduate from the Deshbandhu College in Delhi University.

Infact, Durham graduation , she also worked as a model and actor.

At the age of 19, Shreya won the Nation Princess 2019 contest.

As a model,  Shreya has walked the ramp for designers like Manish Malhotra and Neeta Lulla.

Fond of dancing,  Shreya us adept at several dance forms like Kathak , Jazz and contemporary. 


Also Read 


I want to share stories of my father through my films: Vidyut Jamwal 




Adipurush Trailer To Launch On May 9



It's a great time for actresses: Gauri Pradhan 



Ab Dilli Dur Nahin, story of a rickshaw puller's son rise to become IAS officer, releases May 12



Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan earns Rs 85.6 cr in opening week 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2023/04/ka-bhai-kisi-ki-jaan-earns-rs-85.html


Mithun Chakraborty's son Nimashi Chakraborty's debut film Bad Boy releases Apr 28



Sonakshi Sinha makes her OTT debut with crime thriller Dahaad on Amazon Prime Video 

https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2023/04/sonakshi-sinha-makes-her-ott-debut-with.html


Was initially rejected for Niloufer’s role: Wamiqa Gabbi 



Adipurush To have World Premiere at Tribeca Film festival in New York 


Getting into skin of the character of Radhika Yadav was challenging: Megha Ray 




PS2 starcast visit Delhi amid huge buzz for the film 



Women in Indian cinema need to get past the male gaze: Rahul Mittra 



Working on VFX for period drama Jubilee was challenging and exciting for Studios philmCGI 



Jubilee: gripping tale on dark side of Bollywood's Golden Era with brilliant performances 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2023/04/jubilee-gripping-tale-on-dark-side-of.html


Bold, Brave and Brazen queens of fierce empire of Saas Bahu Aur Flamingo giving a makeover to the traditional saas Bahu of Indian television 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog