Shrenu Parikh excited about celebrating her birthday with her reel and real-life family in Jaipur


By Rajesh Ahuja

Shenu Parekh,  who has grabbed eyeballs as Genda Agrawal in &TV's show Ghar Ek Mandir Kripa Agrasen Maharaj Ki, is excited about celebrating her birthday with her parents this year. 

The Actress  plans to celebrate her birthday on November 11 with  her parents on the sets of the show Ghar Ek Mandir at Jaipur.


Shenu Parekh excited about celebrating her birthday with her reel and real-life family in Jaipur 



Shenu said that she is excited to meet her parents after a gap of five long months.

"I will be celebrating my birthday on the sets with my reel and real-life family. I love working birthdays and believe that every birthday I spend on the set is a huge blessing. This year my parents have decided to come on the set and spend the day with me, and I couldn't be more excited as I am meeting them after five months,'the actress said.

Talking about her plans for her birthday,  Shenu Parekh said, ''for me, the most important birthday tradition is to start my day by visiting the Mandir and getting blessings from the Almighty and then spending the rest of the day with my near and dear ones."

"I am not big on partying and gifts. I love a simple working birthday, and I am bad at giving and demanding gifts. However, my parents attempt to surprise me every year. This year they had planned to surprise me with an expensive phone, but all attempts were in vain as the delivery of the phone had arrived early and isn't a surprise anymore! For me, the biggest gift of all is my parents visiting Jaipur and spending quality time with me on my special day,'she said.

Ghar Ek Mandir-Kripa Agrasen Maharaja Ki is being telecast on &TV every Monday to Friday at 8:00 PM .

Shenu Parekh, who rose to fame with her role of Astha Agnihotri in Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Ek Baar Phir on Star Plus,  has also been seen in Dil Bole Oberoi and Ishqbaaz on Star Plus.

Shrenu Parikh is  currently playing Genda Agarwal in & TV's show Ghar Ek Mandir- Kripa Agrasen Maharaj Ki.

The story of the show revolves around Genda, who belongs to a low-income family. An ardent devotee of Agrasen Maharaj , Genda , married into a business family , faces a huge loss in their business after marriage. The show is the story of her struggles .

Also Read 


Heightened drama in store in Tera Yaar Hoon Main this week 



I was jealous of my dad's heroines; Ekta Kapoor 




New show Tere Bina jiya Jaye na premieres on Zee TV tonight 




Mahasati Anusuya is the perfect balance of compassion and determination; Mouli Ganguly 



Disney Hotstar announces Dil Bekarar, based on Anuja Chauhan's best selling novel Those Pricey Thakur Girls 




Sooryavanshi brings back audiences to cinemas, earns over Rs 75 cr in its opening weekend 



Sooryavanshi earns over Rs 50 cr in its first two days 



Parichay is a landmark film in my dad's career; Ekta Kapoor 




Sooryavanshi takes flying start at the box office with opening day collections of around Rs 27 cr




Rajat Kapoor, Ahana Kumra.Ayush Mehra shine in engrossing series taking incisive look on Bollywood 




Baal Shiv, story of the Baal Roop of Lord Shiva, premieres on &TV on November 23



Fortunate to have got opportunity to work with accomplished actors in Tabbar; Ajitpal Singh 




Legendary Singer Hariharan's son Akshay Hariharan scores music for Indo Polish love story No Means No 



Sonakshi Sinha auctions her paintings to raise funds for Covid relief 


I have struggled hard to reach where I am today; Rajkummar Rao 





When Aashay Mishra scared his neighbors with a prank played by him on the occasion of Diwali 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/aashay-mishra-scared-his-neighbours.html


Dybbuk; this intriguing mystery lacks the chill factor 




Tadap trailer promises intense love story with adrenaline pumping action  



Having Sonakshi feature in music video of Mil Mahiya is a dream come true; Raashi Sood 



Excited for the release of my debut web series Fallen; Sonakshi sinha 




Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai not just a show but my life; Shivangi Joshi gets nostalgic as she bids adieu to the show 


https://raju0568.blogspot.com/2021/10/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-not-just.html


Satyameva Jayate trailer ; story of ideological clash between brothers on launching a battle against corruption and injustice 








































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog