Sayantani Ghosh aka Daljeet of Sony SAB’s Tera Yaar Hoon Main as she gears up for reel & real-life wedding!


 By Rajesh Ahuja

It is a special moment in the life of television actress Sayantani Ghosh as she prepares for not just one but two weddings , one in her real life and another in her reel life.

While on one hand Sayantani Ghosh is set to tie the knot with  her real life beau Anugrah Tiwari, she also awaits the wedding of her reel life avataar of Daljeet Bagga in Sony SAB show Tera Yaar Hoon Main.



Sayantani Ghosh gears up for her reel life and real life wedding 



Televison viewers will finally witness Daljeet and Rajeev’s wedding with complete pomp and show on Sony SAB’s Tera Yaar Hoon Main.

For the television actress,  who has entertained viewers with her performances in a diverse range of shows over the years, it is a surreal moment which has left her extremely excited.

I could not have asked for a better way to end the year.  Every girl dreams of her wedding day, and I get to have two, reel and real-life weddings, which seems absolutely surreal. I have always said that Daljeet and I are one, but now our lives are also moving parallelly. Daljeet and Rajeev are finally getting their happily ever after and Daljeet’s wish has been fulfilled as Rajeev went down on his knees and proposed for marriage.

The same day, after wrapping up my day’s shoot, my fiance gave me the biggest surprise of my life as I reached home. I can’t put to words how I felt.  it made me feel that my reel and real-life coincided. I truly believe in the signals of the universe, and I started believing in it because of the circumstances. Daljeet and Sayantani are cosmically and karmically connected. I think that Daljeet has brought good luck into my life, and I am extremely very excited for both of my weddings,'Sayantani Ghosh said.

While Sayantani Ghosh  reel life avataar Daljeet Bagga will have a grand wedding with her heartthrob Rajeev,  her real life wedding will be a simple and subtle one.


Daljeet’s wedding is going to be an amazing big filmy wedding and viewers will get to witness all the pre-wedding ceremonies with all the excitement and drama that come along with it, while I have chosen to take a subtle and simple route for my own wedding.

We wanted to be comfortable and free and spend quality time with our loved ones at our wedding. I am very excited to meet my friends, eat good food and have a lot of fun,''Sayantani Ghosh said.

Sayantani Ghosh,  who debuted on the  television scene  with the long running soap opera Kumkum – Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan, has starred in successful television shows over the years,  including NaaginnMahabharatNaamkarann and Naagin 4.

She is currently playing the lead character in Tera Yaar Hoon Main,  being aired on Sab TV. 


Also Read 


Baal Shiv to make an entry in mythological show Baal Shiv on December 6




Countdown begins for 83,PVR partners with Kabir Khan and Reliance Entertainment for 83@PVR Promo 




High drama in Wagle Ki Duniya as Rajesh Wagle faces dilemma on seeking police help to rescue Atharva from kidnappers 




Ambrish Bobby helped Farhana Fatema overcome fear of water during romantic scenes at Naini lake 




Goddess Laxmi asks Savita for a wish from Savita in Shubh Laabh on Sab TV 



It's an exciting time for female directors who can tell stories with strong female protagonists in male-dominated genres; Meenu Gaur 



John Abraham and director Nikhil Advani have a fanboy moment on KBC as Big B reenacts iconic scene from Mohabbetein 




Dil Bekaraar; this nostalgic trip to life in the 80s has an old world charm about it 




Playing Koel in Ziddi Dil Maane Na helped me realise enormity of menace of domestic abuse; Simple Kaul 



Dil Bekaraar grabs eyeballs with Sweet romance of the 80s, evergreen stars and an engrossing family drama 



I am looking to do films that excite me as an actor; Shahid Kapoor




Working in Dil Bekaraar was a nostalgic trip; Padmini Kolhapure 




Was extremely scared before the scene of  slapping Shahid Kapoor in Jersey; Mrunal Thakur 


Sharing screen space with my dad Pankaj Kapur in Jersey was scary and nerve wracking; Shahid Kapoor 




Game gets murkier in Inside Edge S3; trailer promises gripping thriller revealing more dark secrets 



I have been waiting to do a thriller; Avinesh Rekhi 





Special Ops 1.5; Kay Kay Menon shines in engrossing thriller about murky world of Honey trapping in international diplomacy 





Abhishek Bachchan's next Bob Biswas to release on Zee5 on December 3



Shahid Kapoor's action thriller Bull to release worldwide on April 7,2023 




 Sahher Bambba grabbing eyeballs as forward looking woman of the 80s Debjani Thakur in the web series Dil Bekarar 





Playing Suhani in Sirf Tum is interesting;Eisha Singh 




YRF's Prithviraj promises grand saga of fearless warrior Prithviraj Chauhan and his epic love story with Samyogita 




Playing Krisha Chaturvedi in Tere Bina jiya Jaye na has been a challenge; Anjali Tatrari 





Rajat Kapoor, Ahana Kumra.Ayush Mehra shine in engrossing series taking incisive look on Bollywood 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog